Chapter 14

Roxanne sighs softly and then turned on her back looking up at the ceiling. She really wished that she could talk to Lucas right now because Rose and her really needed to see him. She found her phone in her bag and went to hers and Lucas' conversation. She smiles at the stuff that they have been talking about. She then sent him a quick text with a smile on her face.

'Hey, do you think that you could come over tonight? I really want to see you.'

She sighs softly and puts her phone next to her so that way she could relax a bit but also hopes that he responds soon and says yes to coming over. She could feel Rose restless and shifted into her wolf. She went and laid back down on the bed and slowly shut her eyes waiting. She lets out a purr when she felt a hand go through her fur. She opened her eyes and there stood Lucas. She gave wolfy grin and licked his hand. Lucas chuckled and watched her change back into the girl that he was slowly falling for.

"Hey there beautiful." He says to her.

"Hey, what are you doing here?"

"You texted me to come over, I told you I would."

"Oh shit, I'm sorry. I didn't know that you texted back."

"It's ok. I came in when you were asleep after you didn't text me back right away like you normally do."

"Oh well thank you." She says with a smile.

"Anything for you, my love. So why did you need me to come over? Is everything ok?" Lucas says, laying near her on her bed.

She moved closer to him and laid her head on his chest as he pulled her close. She sighs softly, content happy that he was here for her and came when she asked.

"I just found out something that made Rose and I mad."

"What is it love?"

"My mom agreed to let this happen to me, that is why she didn't do anything last night when it got brought up at dinner with the Channing's."

"Oh, my lord, Roxanne I am so sorry." He says pulling her closer to him.

"Please stay, I don't want to be alone tonight."

"Of course, love. I wouldn't have it any other way."

"Thank you."

"You don't have to thank me sweetheart, I like coming over here and being with you."

"So, um my 17th birthday party is tomorrow, and I would like it if you showed up. Only if you want to." Roxanne says softly.

"I would love to come to your birthday party love. What about your family? What about Liam?"

"Liam knows about you, how you are my mate and that once I marry him and get the Alpha position that we're going to get a divorce."

"That's a good idea love. I'm glad that he knows about us too. I hope that no one will mind that I am there."

"They better not mind because it's my party and I don't want any drama."

"I like that idea. I'll pretend that I'm one of your friends, instead of your mate."

"You will always be my mate, Lucas. I like this."

"I do too, but you know what would be even better?" Lucas says to her with a smile.

"What would be better than being just my mate?" She says sitting up a little bit.

"For you to be my girlfriend."

"Y-You want me to be your girlfriend?"

"Of course, I do want you to be my girlfriend. I want to know at least I have the prettiest girl by my side and that no one will take her away from me."

"No one will Lucas, I'm yours forever. Mates are forever."

"I understand, the only thing that I'm not looking forward to is the fact that your stupid family is making you marry someone you don't want to marry and who is not your mate. It kinda hurts love."

"I know Lucas, it hurts me too knowing that I am hurting you."

"You also never answered my question."

"And that was?" She asks with a soft smile on her face.

"Will you Roxanne be my girlfriend?"

"I would love to be your girlfriend, Lucas."

Lucas smiles and then kisses her deeply. She then moves and lays on his chest with her legs on either side of his body keeping herself close to him. Her hands found their way up his shirt touching his smooth, warm chest. She smiles against his lips when he let out a moan. When she pulls away from him, he was smiling softly.

"Are you going to stay the night?"

"Do you want me to stay the night?" Lucas asks her.

"I would like you to stay the night. I know that tomorrow morning will be stressful until the actual party, so I just want to be calm enough to be able to deal with it."

"Ok then if my love wants me to stay the night then I will stay the night."

"Yay." She says.

She hears him chuckle and he then pushes her off of him and places her against his side. She cuddles close and slowly drifts off into sleep. When she woke up the next morning the sun shining into her room. She looked over and Lucas' chest pressed against her back. She sighs in content and remembers that this guy is now her boyfriend then smiles softly. She turns in his arms and kisses his cheek. She sees his eyes flitter open and a smile forms on his face.

"Morning love." He says with sleep laced in his voice.

"Morning."

"Happy birthday baby."

"Thank you."

She sat up and smiled softly when she saw her purple dress and gold shoes lying on her dresser. She got up and went over to the dress and felt how nice the material was to the touch. She couldn't wait to wear the dress and her shoes today for her party. She turned back to Lucas who was smiling at her. She goes back over and cuddles with him still smiling.

"I can't wait to see you in that dress baby, I bet you would look really hot."

"You'll have to wait and see my love." Roxanne says with a smirk on her face.

"Oh, you little tease." Lucas says smirking.

Roxanne giggles softly and then she kisses him passionately. Lucas let's out a groan as they kiss and the two of them pull away. She sighs in content glad that she's here with him. She looks over at the time and sees that it was 10 am. Her part starts in 3 hours, and she has to meet up with Willow so that way they can get ready together for the party.

"Baby, I have to start doing things for my party. I'll see you there, I promise."

"I know you will love. I'll head out now, and I'll see you later."

Roxanne nods and then moves off of him. She watches him sit up and then put on his shoes and his jacket. She stood up from her bed and went over to him so she could kiss him goodbye. Once she got her kiss, she saw him leave through her window. She sighs softly and then sits on her bed deep in her thoughts. 'I can't wait for the party tonight and see how sexy Lucas will look.' Rose says to her in which she agreed. She hopes that tonight goes really well for everyone and that they have a good time.