Chapter 24

Roxanne mentally prepared herself to tell her friend about the shit that was happening in her life at the moment. Trust and believe that it was a lot that was happening too. She got out of her car and walked in, her nose immediately picking up the scent of her best friend. She found Willow sitting by the firepit outside and smiles softly. She went and joined her friend who was really happy to see her.

"Hey chica." Willow says with a smile.

"Hey. So, I have so much to tell you. So much has happened in the last 24 hours it's not even funny." Roxanne says with a smile.

"Well, I cannot wait to hear that, let's order our drinks first."

Roxanne nods as the two of them look at the menu while they were waiting for their waiter to come and take their order. A few moments go by, and their waiter comes with a smile on his face.

"Hello, my name is Jeremy and I'll be your waiter for the afternoon. What can I get you to drink?" The waiter says to them.

"I'll take a water." Roxanne says.

"I'll take a coke please." Willow says with a smile.

"Right away, do you ladies need time to look at the menu or are you all set?"

"I'm all set, what about you Rox?" Willow says to her best friend.

"Yea I'm all good too. I'll take the New York Strip please, medium rare please."

"Of course, and for you ma'am?" Jeremy says looking at Willow.

"I'll take the surf and turf please; I want the steak medium rare as well."

"Of course. I'll get those right in for you ladies."

Both Roxanne and Willow nod then Jeremy scurries away after staring at Roxanne for a little bit longer than what she would like. The girls giggled at how uncomfortable he got as he walked away.

"Dude was staring too long." Willow says with a smile on her face.

"If Lucas or Liam saw that, the poor human wouldn't have any body or limbs."

Both girls chuckle at what Roxanne had just said, then Roxanne went quiet on her friend thinking of the events that had happened the night before.

"Roxie, what's going on. Everything ok?"

"My dad caught Lucas and I mating last night. My father called Lucas a worthless human, then Lucas turned into a demon."

"First off your dad is a dick for doing that. Wait, Lucas is a demon?" Willow said shocked.

"Yes, it must be the reason why he had not sent to him when he came to Newport over a year ago." Roxanne says.

"Good point. What did demon Lucas look like? Was he handsome?"

"Watch the handsome part, Willow. He didn't look like the demon that I've thought about in my head. He had big black wings like a bat, his eyes were purple, and his forearms were back with long black sharp claws." Roxanne says describing the demon version of her boyfriend.

"That must've been pretty cool to witness."

"Willow it was scary to see my boyfriend turn into something that freaky. The demon's name was Oliver and I guess that Lucas was the host. I don't want to face him right now Will. I don't even know what to say even though he has tried to text me to apologize."

"Well give yourself until Monday when you see him at school and you also need to remember that your his date for the dance on Friday, so you two need to find a way to get through all of this."

"I know, thanks Will. Oh, I think my dad gave me a loophole without realizing it."

"Oh, please do tell." Willow says sitting up now.

The girls smiled when their waiter came back with their food. Their mouths were almost watering at the sight of how good their food looked.

"Hope that everything is to your ladies liking. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you." Jeremy says to them and then winks at Roxanne.

Jeremy then walked away from the table and the girls began to eat their steaks and in Willow's case steak and shrimp. Willow stopped and then looked at her friend with a soft smile on her face.

"So, what was the loophole?"

"My alpha ceremony will take place before Liam I get married. The day that I becoming alpha will come soon after graduation and the marriage will happen in the fall. I think that is something worth trying to ruin. Don't you think Willow?" Roxanne says with a smile on her face.

"Girl that is the biggest loophole he could've ever given you. You can become Alpha and call the marriage off!! Since he already passed down the Alpha title to you, you have all the power, and everyone has to follow your orders."

"I have a better idea." Roxanne says.

"What's that?"

"Instead of wasting a wedding ceremony and calling it off, you get married to Liam instead. What do you say Will?"

"Can you let me talk with Liam about this and see what he says about it. That doesn't sound so bad either because we have been happy with one another for the last year or so." Willow says with a smile.

"I am so happy that you guys are happy. I'm hoping that Lucas and I can work through our issues so that way we can continue to be a happy couple."

"The school doesn't know about you guys, do they?"

"I think that they have some idea, but they have no idea yet on whether it was true or not. I am thinking of saying fuck it and telling them. I am so tired of hiding our relationship from the public eye and if my father has anything to say about it then there is an issue for sure."

"There you go girl, tell the whole school on Monday. Or just start a rumor that you two are dating and let it get around, so that way when people ask you can say that it is in fact true."

"I like that idea, Willow; I'll do that on Monday in the morning."

Willow nods with a smile on her face and then the girls continued to eat their food that they ordered. After finishing everything that they had on their plates they ordered. After paying they left the restaurant and went to the Newport boardwalk. They had a good time and enjoyed each other company. This is what Roxanne really needed, some time with her friend after all the drama of last night. She couldn't wait to talk to her mom about everything her dad said to her last night about Lucas and the stupid loophole in the deal that was supposed to be happening in the fall. Little did she know she had a handsome stalker in the shadows waiting for her to be alone so that way he could talk to her.

Here's to hoping that the plan works and that things will finally be able to fall into place the way that they are supposed to be.