Chapter 16

~Lucas' POV~
I've got two words for you, Roxanne Summers. The most beautiful girl that I have ever seen since coming here to Newport, Rhode Island. I moved here a few years ago and never really had many friends as the ones that I've had since coming to this school. I got kicked out of my last school because I was always fighting with other students, well they were human after all and really stupid at not knowing what they were up against. I couldn't help myself, it's just who I am. I'm naturally an angry being since I am a demon. I'm not as angry anymore since she came into my life, she's my light and my love. I don't ever want to hurt her even though I know that she knows she's hurting me every day by keeping our relationship a secret. I want the world to know that his beautiful wolf is mine and I will claim her until the day that I die.

~Third Person POV~
Lucas was clearly deep in thought and Roxanne was wondering what was going on through his mind. She walked closer to him and cups his check which seemed to pull him out of his thoughts. She saw him look at her with a soft smile on his face.

"Baby, are you ok?" She asks him.

"Yea I'm fine love. Just thinking that's all."

"Do you want to tell me or is this something that I'll know about later on?"

"Something that you'll know about later on."

"Ok, I can handle that." She says with a smile on her face.

Lucas kisses the top of her head and then grabs her waist and pulls her closer to him. She wraps her arms loosely around his neck to steady herself.

"Can I kiss you?" Lucas asks her after a few moments.

"Of course, love. You don't need to ask that, I'm yours now."

"I love the sound of that."

"Of what love?"

"When you call yourself mine, it's got a nice ring to it doesn't it?"

"I'm yours and your mine."

"Damn straight."

Roxanne giggles and that causes Lucas' smile to grow a bit wider. Roxanne then pulls him close to her and kisses him passionately. She smiles against the kiss when she feels him place his hands on her waist. She lets out a low growl when he roughly pins her to the nearest wall. He pulls away from her smirking softly, his eyes flicker purple and back to his normal brown. She didn't seem to mind it and then kisses him again, her and Rose happy to be like this with him. She shivers feeling his hands go up to the zipper on her dress and he slowly undoes it. He then slips it off her shoulders and onto the floor revealing her purple lace bra and panties. Lucas then helps her step out of it his smirk growing and then he picks her up and wrapped her legs around his waist.

He then brings her over to the giant couch that was in the room and lays her down so that way he was hovering over her. She smiles at him and then begins to unbutton his dress shirt to reveal the white tank top that was underneath it. Her smile turns into a smirk when he took off the tank top to reveal his abs.

"Mmmm sexy." She purrs.

"I could say the same thing for you, my love. Your matching set is so damn sexy. I love this on you baby."

She lets out a soft moan when she felt his lips on her neck making their way down her body. Before they knew it, they were both in their undergarments.

"Are you sure that you want to do this love?" Lucas asks her with concern laced in his voice.

"Baby, look at me."

Lucas looks at his girlfriend a soft smile on his face. She cups his cheek and then pulls him down and softly pecks his lips. Once that was done, he looked her in the eyes like she had asked him to.

"Baby, I want this I really do. Your my mate and there is no one I rather do this with. Please love you have to trust me on this."

"Ok if you're so sure about this."

"I am." She says softly.

He only nods and then kiss her passionately, happy that she's his. She deepens the kiss and things really took off for the evening.

Roxanne found herself cuddled up to Lucas half an hour, she felt Rose all happy and giddy. She cuddled more into his chest, and he let out a soft groan as he slowly woke up. When he looked down, he had his girl in his arms, and they were laying on a couch with one another. He heard her party still going on and slowly shook her.

"Baby." He says softly.

"Hmm?"

"Come on, let's go back to your party. I think that it's time for cake and presents."

"Can't I just stay here with you?"

"I'll be around at the party, go mingle with your guests. You will see me later on tonight again."

"Promise?" She says softly.

"Of course, baby, I promise." He says kissing the top of her head.

Roxanne nods and then gets off of Lucas and finds her undergarments which were thrown on the floor. She puts them on while Lucas gets dressed back into his nice outfit that he wore. She went and found her dress and put it on then faced her back towards Lucas.

"Could you please zip up my dress for me."

"Of course, I can do that love."

Lucas went over to Roxanne and then zipped up her dress but not before running his hands down her bare back. This action caused her to shiver in delight.

"So beautiful." Lucas mumbles.

"You're not too bad looking yourself sexy." She says with a smirk.

Roxanne turns around and faces him with a smile on her face. She pecks his cheek and then the two of them went back to her party happy to see that she wasn't missed. She went and found her best friend Willow who was alone in the corner.

"Hey there girlie."

"Hey Will, why are you alone in the corner? What happened with Liam?"

"He went to the bathroom; he should be back in a bit. He told me that your father was looking for you."

"What did he tell him?"

"You were in the bathroom because you needed a minute, so when he comes back you will go find you father and pretend to be a happy couple."

"Will," Roxanne says softly.

"Go on. I told you that I am ok with it because I know that you two will get out of this stupid agreement too."

"I love you Will."

"I love you too Roxie. I can smell that your mated, you and Lucas mated, didn't you?" Willow says with a smirk on her face.

"Yea we did." Roxanne says with a blush on her cheeks.

"I'm so proud of you girl, I'm hoping by the end of tonight that I do the same with Liam."

"Me too girl. I'm going to go find Liam and then my dad so we can discuss shit. I'll return him to you at the end of the night so you can make him yours."

"Thank you, girl."

"Your welcome. See you around."

Roxanne nods and then leaves her best friend in search of Liam Channing whom she has to playhouse with for her stupid family. 'Fuck this shit Roxanne, I can't wait for us to become Alpha so that way we can get out of this stupid agreement, plus I hate this shit for sure.' Rose says to Roxanne. Rose was right and couldn't wait for that shit to happen for sure. She hoped that it was soon that she was going to become Alpha because she just wanted to be happy with her mate for the rest of her life.