Chapter 7

At the end of the day Roxanne was getting her stuff from her locker when she spotted Lucas walking down the hallway with Liam and James. She blushes softly when he winked at her as he passed. Roxanne kept her face hidden in her locker after they walked by. She felt a hand on her back and turned and saw Willow.

"Whatcha doing there Rox?" She says with a smirk on her face.

"Hiding." Roxanne mumbles.

"Hiding from what exactly?"

"From Lucas."

"Oh, so that's Lucas, he's so handsome." Willow says.

"Don't say that about him." Roxanne growls looking at her best friend.

"Got you out of your locker." Willow says with a smirk on her face.

"Oh man your good."

"I know. Are you ready to go home?"

"Yea, I am. My mom texted me that my dad and her need to talk to me about something. I'll keep you posted on what's going on."

"You better." Willow says with a giggle.

"I'll talk to you later afterwards."

"Talk to you later girl."

Willow left Roxanne alone at her locker hoping that her friend will call her and let her know what's going on. Roxanne finished getting her stuff from her locker that she needed, plus the stuff to study for the test tomorrow. She shut her locker and left the school to her car so that way she can head home. She got to her car and got inside throwing her bag to the passenger's seat of her jeep. She started her car after texting her mom that she was on the way home. Roxanne left the school parking lot and headed home, hoping that what her parents had to say was something very important.

She parked her jeep out front of her house then grabbed her backpack from the passenger seat of the car. Roxanne spotted another car next to her parents and was wondering who else was here right now. She brushes it off and then heads inside only to be greeted by the scent of her mother's wonderful cooking. She sighs in content and then heads to the kitchen before she went to her room. She smiles softly when she sees her mom cooking dinner.

"Hi momma."

"Hey Rox, how was school?"

"School was good, who else is here?"

"Liam Channing and his family is here. They are here to discuss business with your father, it also involves you as well."

"What about me?"

"You'll find out after dinner. Go change into something nice and then you can go and do your homework afterwards."

"Yes ma'am." Roxanne says softly.

She kisses the side of her mom's head and then heads to her room. She threw her bag on her bed and went to her walk-in closet. She found her sparkly shirt, her black pants, a white blazer, her matching heels, and her tan bracelet to tie the outfit together. As she found each of them, she put them on her bed so that way she can have everything before getting ready. She smiles at her outfit and loves how it all works well together. She then quickly changed and looked at herself in the mirror. When she was happy with her appearance, she fixed her makeup and made sure her hair looked good.

"Damn don't I look good." Roxanne says smirking to herself.

She slipped her phone in her back pocket and sighs softly mentally getting herself ready for this dinner. She's hoping that this dinner goes well cause she doesn't want to be there. All she knows is that she just wants it to be later because she knew that Lucas was going to be coming by later. Roxanne then headed downstairs to the dining room and smiles seeing her mom and dad talking to two other people.

She then spots Liam Channing sitting in the living room by himself, playing on his phone. She went over and tapped on his shoulder to get his attention. He immediately looked up at her and he stood up smiling at her.

"Roxanne Summers, it's good to see you. You look amazing in that outfit by the way."

"Thank you. I only wore this because of this stupid dinner whatever this is about." Roxanne says rolling her eyes.

"Trust me my parents won't tell me anything either. It's like some stupid secret between the four of them." Liam says to her.

"Liam, Roxanne come eat dinner is ready." Roxanne's mom yells to them.

The two of them went into the kitchen at the same time, finding that there were two seats left at the table that were next to each other. Roxanne sat down after Liam did, feeling like that their parents did this on purpose for some reason. The food was this passed around the table everyone taking some food.

"So, Roxanne, Liam we have something to tell you guys." My father says to us.

"What do you need to tell us father?" Roxanne says to him.

"George and I have come to a decision that once you two turn 18 years old that you will get married and give us pups."

"But dad you can't honestly make us do that! I won't marry him; you know I'm waiting for my mate." Roxanne exclaimed.

"We can do that and if you don't get married to him then you're not getting the Alpha position when I retire."

"That is not fair! I'm sorry Liam, you're a really nice guy but I can't. You know this right."

"I understand Roxanne I really do. I'm also waiting for my mate as well." Liam tells her.

"You two will get married once you two are 18, you will take over the Alpha position and bare pups to pass on the alpha bloodline." Her father tells them sternly. "There's no more protesting out of you two, this will happen and you two will go through it whether you like it or not."

Roxanne and Rose were pissed at what was happening right now and it's not fair because she couldn't share that she had found her mate. She just sat through dinner angry at her father that he sprung this on her like this in front of other people. She only talked to Liam the rest of the night because she was angry with her father about the whole situation.

'Please for the love of the moon goddess that we get through all this shit and that people will understand the situation that I am in.' Roxanne thinks to herself.