53

I sat in the common room reading one of the many books Umbridge had given out to our class. I was skimming it, seeing that I had already read most of this material over the summer to pass time. I guess a little review never hurt.

My friends had all gone to Hogsmeade, but I decided to stay back. I didn't feel like doing anything today. Just wanted to relax.

"Hello, princess." I heard an unfamiliar voice say behind me. I ignored them, sure that they weren't talking to me.

"Must be a good book if you can't even hear me." They chuckled as they plopped down on the couch beside me. I looked up and was met with the gorgeous boy I hadn't seen in weeks.

I felt a smile instantly spread across my face at the sight of him. My cheeks were probably turning red, too. I've never had a boy make me feel this nervous.

Well. Maybe one boy.

"Hello, stranger." I giggled, closing my book as I turned to face him.

He faked a scoff, "I am not a stranger! I happen to have your DNA all over one of my hoodies, mind you. It wouldn't wash out." He laughed. A small smile pulled on my lips.

"First of all, I'm sorry about that. I'll get you a new one." I chuckled, relaxing my body into a comfortable position. "Second, we technically are still kind of strangers. That me was not Juliet. That was probably my other persona, Jules." I laughed.

"Well, I'd like to get to see Jules again." He laughed with me. "Anyway, I haven't seen you around. This is the first time I've seen you in weeks actually." He smiled. I let out a small sigh.

"I've been busy," I told him. "I probably should've tried getting in touch with you sooner, honestly. I'm not sure I gave you the best first impression." I chuckled lightly. His honey eyes melted into mine.

"There's a party in the common room tonight. Few of the older kids are planning it. I was wondering if you'd want to go with me?" He smiled at me warmly. A smile slowly spread on my lips as I nodded my head.

"Perfect. You just want to meet me here then? I'll probably be with Blaise so you'll be able to find me." He winked. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach fluttering around.

"Definitely." I smiled. Anthony slowly stood from the couch.

"Well, I'll see you there then. Goodbye, Juliet." He smiled before he made his way out.

"Goodbye, Anthony!" I called out after him.

I was finished putting glitter on my body before we were ready to head out the door. I had rhinestones surrounding my glittery eye shadow look, body glitter shimmering on my cheekbones and around my hair line, my hair in loose curls falling around my face.

I had on a black corset top that made my breast stand out as it hugged my small torso. I wore a tight black skirt as the bottoms, and a pair of black boots for shoes. I put some glitter on my collarbones, making them stand out as well.

I turned and looked at my friends who looked about the same way. Lots of glitter, jewels, exposed skin. Our first night out in what felt like forever.

"We don't look like sluts, right?" Dani asked, slight worry in her voice as she looked down at the outfit we all dressed her in.

"Honestly, I don't really give a fuck." I laughed. I turned and started making my way to the door. "You guys coming?" I asked, my back still facing them as I opened the door.

The music from the common room instantly filled the air. Surely someone was smart enough to put a muffliato charm on the common room door. I walked down the stairs, my friends following right behind me.