Chapter 3

We soon arrived to the clinic, we told the nurse what had happened and she said it was the most random story she had heard working there. I honestly didn't know how to feel about that.

When her shookness faded off, the nurse took out literally 3 drops of blood from each of us and told us to wait 15 minutes. This shit fast.

We sat down in the hall and couldn't even talk, we were all really nervous.

I believe we were all thinking the same thing 'What if Bora and Jisung are not soulmates?' Nah, I couldn't even think about it. That would be SAD, with capital letters.

Bora was stomping her left foot in the floor, Jisung kept looking at his clock, Felix was checking his pulse on his neck with the index and middle finger (he was so random but in a cute way) and I kept changing positions on my seat.

We were all immersed in our thoughts when the nurse came back.

"Ummm... Lee Yongbok?"

"Here" Felix stood up and raised his hand as if he was in school. STOP! HE IS ADORABLE

"And... Choi Soli?"

"Me" I stood up nervous

"You are match A, you guys are soulmates" She smiled at us.

Am I surprised? No. Am I sad? Fuck yes.

Felix turned at me and smiled, showing his perfect teeth. He almost blinded me, he is like a literal sun. I tried to put my best smile but the weakest smile came out, awkwaaard.

"Han Jisung?" The nurse continued.

"Here" Jisung jumped off his seat.

"And Ji Bora. Soulmates" She smiled at them again.

I was relieved. But the sadness kicked in, fast. I spaced out in my thoughts again. Why why why why why why why

***

"So...what now?" I asked as we stepped out of the clinic.

"I'm hungry, aren't you guys hungry?" Bora asked almost begging.

"Yes, we haven't eaten since 9" Jisung replied and looked at Felix.

"We should eat lunch together!" Felix said smiling at us. We nodded. I was honestly really hungry but I was too nervous to worry about it.

I didn't want this. Why did I have to find him?

We walked a few blocks and found a Subway. "Is this good?" Bora asked them.

"Yeah, I like them. Felix does too" Jisung said.

"Let's go then" Bora and Jisung entered the restaurant.

"Are you okay?" Wow, the australian accent took me by surprise. He moved his face closer to mine with furrowed eyebrows.

"Huh? Uh, yes. Just a little tired, that's all" I backed away from him reflexively and even maybe intentional.

He looked kind of dissapointed but honestly I didn't even care. I need to make it clear that I do not want anything with him.

I started walking to the shop but the guy sprinted and opened the door for me. HE SPRINTED.

I couldn't keep my laugh in and chuckled in the most ugly way. "Thanks" That is everything I managed to say, I couldn't control my laugh. He smiled softly.

Did he plan that just to make me laugh? I'm-

***

It started to freak me out how much the soulmate thing made more sense every single second that passed. Bora and Jisung ordered the same sub but also Felix and I ordered the same thing... I didn't like how this was going.