Chapter 14

I knocked on the door and no one answered so we opened it.

"I can't believe I'm still in pijamas. I'll get changed".

"Oh, I'll wait for you outside"

"I'll get ready in the bathroom"

"Okay, take your time" Felix said while sitting on Chaeryeong's bed and patting his lap with his hands nervously.

I grabbed my clothes from my backpack and walked in the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and sat on the floor.

What's going on? I'm so confused it makes me nervous and worried about everything. I need to clear my mind somehow.

I washed my face and rinsed it with cold water. I need to put myself together.

I drank an aspirin with a bottle of water I had brought because my head was aching.

I got changed and did my makeup and quickly stepped out already calmed down.

I opened the door and got surprised. Felix was standing next to where I left my backpack and saw him touching my 'My Melody' key chain I have on the front pocket.

He got startled "Oh, you were fast". He chuckled awkwardly.

"Yeah, I didn't want to keep you waiting" I smiled.

"Sorry about... touching your things" He said nervously.

"DON'T APOLOGIZEEEEE" I complained. 

"Oh, right. Sorr- Fine, I won't" He laughed.

"And I don't care, I don't mind you touching my things".

"Thanks I guess" He said chuckling.

"Then what do you wanna do? I'm scared someone might come to the room like Seojun and Hyunjin..." I said trying to get him to spend the rest of the morning with me.

"I don't know... It's already pretty late to go to the movies or something like that"

"Well, we can watch something on the living room, I don't think there's anyone there" I said.

"Yeah, I'm in!" He replied excited.

***

"Romcoms? Saaameeee" I said as Felix told me his favorite genre.

"I have watched all of them. You choose" He said handing me the remote.

"I have watched all of them too. What should we do? Maybe a show or drama?"

"Yes!"

"Ohhh, Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo? Have you watched it??" I replied excited as I saw it was on Netflix.

"No. Have you?"

"Yes! It's so good and I wanted to rewatch it" I said looking at him.

"Then, I want to watch it... Your eyes are literally sparkling" He smiled with his teeth and I got flustered. He cleared his throat.

I clicked 'play' and we started watching the first episode.

While we were there, Chaeyoung and Changbin started making lunch and it smelled... questionable.

"Why does it smell like that? Is that our lunch?" I asked Felix.

"Don't worry, in about 15 minutes they will ask someone to go buy food. It's always the same" He said eating some caramel popcorn Bora and Jisung bought. We ate all the sweet snacks by the way.

"REALLY?" I bursted out laughing. Felix laughed too, I loved his laugh.

***

Just as the first episode finished, we heard a fight from the kitchen...

"AGHHHHH!" Changbin yelled in frustration. "YONGBOK! SOLI! COME HERE!"

Felix and I exchanged looks and walked to the kitchen.

"Yes?" Felix looked at Changbin.

"Here, go buy 4, no, 5 pizzas in front" He said handing money to Yongbok.

"What was this supposed to be?" I asked looking at a pot with green tinted rice. "Looks like rice... I think..."

"Don't ask" Chaeyoung said cleaning the stove. It was so clean 2 hours ago, what happened??

"We have told you guys to give up. If you get assigned food we expect you to buy, we don't need homemade food" Yongbok said softly.

"Tell that to Changbin's ego" Chaeyoung said glaring at her boyfriend.

"Don't lie. You wanted to try too" Changbin complained.

"But at least I can fry an egg..." She said with a low voice.

"At least I can cook rice..." Changbin said with a low voice as well.

"Yah!" She screamed.

"We'll leave now!" Yongbok said.

Felix always opened the door for me, he never misses an opportunity to do so; and today was no exception.

"Thanks" I said as he opened the door of the pizzeria that was just in front of the house.

All of a sudden, I remembered that Jihoon never opened the door for me. They are different, that's all...

Wait, am I comparing them unwittingly? This is more serious than I thought.

Now, Felix is at the same level as Jihoon and I met him 2 days ago, what the hell...

"5 pepperoni please" Felix said to the guy on the counter.

"Sure. I love your shirt by the way" The guy pointed at my t-shirt.

"Oh, thank you. Do you like Naruto?" I was wearing an Itachi t-shirt. I have had it since middle school.

And the only reason I brought it was because I wanted the members to hate me and never invite me again to their trips or to anything.

I hate looking like a 12 year old obsessed with anime but I thought it was the only way the guys will find me cringy and start disliking me.

Turns out I don't want them to hate me anymore...

"Yes, I love it. Especially Itachi" Te pizza guy said smiling. 

"How much is it?" Felix asked interrupting him.

I noticed he looked a little upset... Is he jealous? But he can't be, he knows I'm not available... unless he thinks he has a chance... or maybe he actually likes me likes me.

Now this makes me much more confused. Does he like me??? OH MY GOD.

The pizzas were ready. Felix grabbed the 5 of them.

"Give me 2" I told him.

"No, it's okay, I can do it". He said walking to the door.

Why does he always feel like he has to impress me?

Oh- does this mean he wants ME to like HIM? Now everything is making sense, kinda.

I decided I was gonna let him 'impress' me or whatever he thinks he does. I think it's cute and maybe it can give me more clues on how he feels about me.

I thought about a great idea, I need to find out if he likes me or not.

I turned to face the employee who liked my shirt "Thank you and keep having amazing taste". I cringed internally, I would never say something like this in normal situations.

"Sure" The guy chuckled.

I chuckled too and Felix suddenly grabbed my hand. Oh oh.

"Be careful" He pointed at a trash can with his head. The trash can was 2 meters from me. 2 METERS.

"Oookay" I said.

He let go of my hand. He opened the door for me, again, and we walked out.