Chapter 40

We chatted for a while before fully waking up.

"I'll help you make the bed" I said. I saw Felix trying to make my bed as soon as he stood up. He is so well-mannered and polite, my heart is melting.

"Thanks" He smiled at me.

"Sooooo, you really don't remember anything from yesterday?" I asked.

"Nope, last thing I remember is burning a piece of pork" He chuckled.

"Ohhhh" I laughed "After that, I started grilling your food"

"Really?" He giggled.

"Yes. I even fed you later"

"Thanks. Where would I be without you?" He joked.

Is this good timing to tell him my feelings? Ughhh.

I'm gonna be brave and just tell him.

"I-"

Felix interrupted me "I'm gonna call an Uber as soon as we finish, i'm sorry for bothering you"

"What? You didn't bother me, I already told you that" I pouted. "And besides, do you have anything to do today?"

He grinned "Actually, no. Why?"

"Don't you want to stay here for a little longer?" I asked hopeful.

"Do you want me to stay for a little longer?"

"Obviously"

He smiled with his teeth "Then i'll stay"

"But if you don't want to stay, you don't have to"

"No!" He quickly said "I want to. Of course I want to"

***

"Okay, they're all gonna be confused but please stay calm" I said to Felix before opening the door of my room. "I'll get out first"

He nodded.

I got out and saw at a distance my mom and dad, they were watching the news laying down. I walked up to their room "Good morning, you woke up early today mom"

"Oh! Isa! How are you up already?" My mom asked.

"Good morning" My dad said and opened his arms so I would hug him.

I hugged him tightly resting my body on his stomach "Ummmm, someone stayed with me last night. I couldn't ask for permission since you guys were asleep so..."

"Oh, Bora stayed overnight? You know she's welcomed here anytime. We're still in debt with her parents for all the times you and Sunhwan have stayed there" My mom chuckled.

"...No" I said slowly.

"Who stayed overnight Soli?" My dad asked firmly.

"Felix" I said calmly.

My dad turned his head back to the tv while my mom widened her eyes. She looked at me, then at my dad, then at me, then at my dad "Aren't you gonna tell her anything?"

"About what?" He replied confused.

"Felix staying overnight!" She whispered-yelled.

"I mean they're soulmates, they can do whatever they want. I know Soli is responsible and I assume Felix is too so-"

"No" I interrupted him. "Don't think like that, please" I pleaded. "Yesterday something happened and he had to stay here, but nothing like that happened. I even slept on the floor"

"He made you sleep on the floor?" My dad asked indignant.

"No no no, he thought we slept both on the bed but I changed when he fell asleep"

"So you did sleep on the same bed?" My mom asked scared.

"No no, Felix was out of himself yesterday and fell asleep as soon as he laid down"

"Out of himself? What happened?" My mom asked worried.

"Don't ask, he'll be embarrassed"

"So he's here? We have to look presentable" My mom shook my dad's arm.

My dad stood up rolling his eyes "I'll shower first". He left to their closet and then to their bathroom.

"...Mom?"

"Mhm?" She asked focused on the movie that played. As soon as my dad left, she changed channels, of course she did.

"Why aren't you surprised? I mean, I already told you Jihoon is here so why-"

"Do you think we don't know you? Of course you already fell for Felix" She said whispering.

"Huh? You- you know?" I stuttered.

"Yeah, and besides, soulmates are soulmates. You can't just choose, they're already what's chosen for you"

"I didn't believe that" I chuckled.

"You didn't, crazy..." She smiled.

"Oh" I said as I remembered the big news "Guess what? Jihoon found his soulmate yesterday"

"Woooow, good for him" She said excited.

Then, a loud ass noise came from my room. I laughed "I had forgotten Felix was hiding there"

I left my parents room and walked to mine.

I opened the door and saw my bookshelf completely on the floor.