Chapter 50 ~ epilogue

E P I L O G U E

"You love my hair don't you?" My soulmate said, leaning on the door frame, his messy short black hair flying around.

I chuckled "I do. I miss the mullet tho" I walked closer to him.

"You're never satisfied" He joked kissing my cheek.

"Nope" I pecked him on the cheek too. "You're sweating like crazy" I tried to wipe his forehead sweat with the back of my hand.

It was their first concert after a long time. The first concert of their 2nd World Tour.

We haven't even been together for a year (9 months to be exact) and I'm gonna go with them on tour with all the other soulmates.

"I'm so tired" Felix jumped on his bed. 

"You were amazing, you really were. Great job babe" I smiled proudly at him.

"Thanks again, how many times have you said that?" He raised a brow chuckling.

"At least 10, for now tho" I laid on the bed next to him.

He turned to look at me "But my dancing wasn't that good and I-"

"Shh" I interrupted him. "You just recovered from your back injury, i'm glad you didn't overexert yourself"

He laughed "I wanted to, but every time, you came into my head". I laughed loudly and he continued "Literally, it's not a joke. I heard you saying 'if I see any hard move, I will ignore you for the rest of the tour'. Like inside my brain" He mocked me.

"I'm glad I was there. I have telepathic powers, you know?" I joked.

"Oh really Izzy... what am I thinking right now?" He smirked.

"Mmmmmm..... You're thinking about how much you love your amazing and beautiful girlfriend"

"Oh my God!" He screamed joking "It's true! You have telepathic powers"

"How will you pay me?" I asked smirking.

He giggled "With a massage"

I was laying on my side when he suddenly flipped me so I would lay on my stomach. He got on top of my back and started massaging it.

"You're so goooooood" I said in relieve. "How are you so good?"

"It's a secret" He answered. I just knew he was smirking.

"You should be the one getting a massage, after the first concert you must be tired"

"Nah, i'm fine. You're like my relax pill" He said cutely.

We stayed silent for a little before Yongbok spoke. "What are you thinking about?"

I chuckled "About how insecure we used to be. You thought I didn't like you and I thought you didn't like me"

"And the fact that I always showed you my love, you were really dumb"

"Excuse me? I was always blushing at everything you did, you could have noticed" I turned to look at him.

He got off and sat on the bed. I did the same.

He placed a stray strand of hair behind my ear "I'm glad I can call you mine"

I giggled looking down. "You are so in love with me" I joked rolling my eyes.

"Me? Says the one who confessed first" He said with sarcasm.

"Says the one who fell first" I joked back.

He talked again "Ohhh, you fell deeply in love with me when I raised you on my shoulders on that pool"

I hit him on his chest playfully "You know me too well..."

"Of course I know you too well, we are soulmates" He said in a baby voice playing with my hands.

He tried to give me a kiss and I moved so he couldn't. We played like that for a couple of minutes before he got annoyed.

"I'm going to sleep, good night"

"Noooo!" I laughed. "I'm sorryyyy, forgive me"

"I'm sleeping" He laid on the bed with his concert clothes and his makeup.

"Noo! You have makeup!" I quickly ran to his skincare bag and took out a makeup wipe remover. I ran back to the bed "I'll take it off"

He stood up sitting on the bed. Then, he grabbed me and sat me on his lap.

I started to wipe his makeup off. I was staring a little too much at his freckles, like always.

"You like my freckles more than you like me" He said when he noticed.

"Facts" I said finishing. "They're the most beautiful thing i've seen" I grabbed his face between my hands. "You're the most beautiful thing i've seen"

He looked down, a little bit flustered and made eye contact again.

"Thank you" He smiled softly at me.

"Why?" I asked confused, wondering why he looked so serious.

"You helped me love myself, you're the reason i'm confident"

A smile unconsciously grew on my face. "Just go brush your teeth"

"You too" He joked making a disgusted face at me.

We both brushed our teeth, washed our face and put on pajamas.

"Cuddlessss!" Felix said as soon as I got in the sheets.

"You love me too much, I swear" I rolled my eyes jokingly again before turning at the other side to let him big spoon me.

He whispered in my ear before falling asleep "Don't worry. In our next lives, i'll make you fall for me first and harder"

.
.
.
.
.

A/n: IT'S OVER
THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY. I'M HONESTLY SO HAPPY FOR ALL THE LOVE THIS BOOK GOT AND ALL THE PEOPLE THAT ENJOYED IT. THIS WAS MY FIRST BOOK SO I DIDN'T REALLY KNOW HOW IT WAS GOING TO WORK OUT, BUT LOOK, HOLY SHIT!!!

STAY TUNED, NEW BOOKS ARE COMING :)))

AGAIN, THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVE <3 I'M SO FUCKING GRATEFUL