Chapter 32

I told him more about Felix and the story of how we met and we arrived to the company; Jihoon was so excited, he really is so innocent and pure, I can't be mad at him.

"Good afternoon Soli" The guard in front of the front door said.

"Hello, he comes with me" I pointed to Jihoon and he let us in.

"Auch" Jihoon suddenly complained.

"Are you okay?" I asked as we entered the building.

"Yeah, just a sudden pain on my left arm" He chuckled and walked in.

"Let's go" I walked in front of him and he followed me.

I would lie if I say i'm not nervous, i'm shitting my pants. I'm afraid Felix will distance himself from me. I'm honestly so scared.

And there it was, the room where the guys practice everyday. We were just in front of the door that wrote 'Madonna'. I can't open it, I can't...

"Is this it?" Jihoon asked expectant.

"Y-yeah" I stuttered. Before I could say anything else, Jihoon opened the door.

"Hello?" I heard the voice of Bora say.

"Uh" I moved to the front so everyone could see me "Hi, I brought a friend today"

I glanced at Felix and he looked shocked. He couldn't even take his eyes off Jihoon.

"Hello" He bowed smiling. "I'm Jihoon, Soli's friend from LA"

"Ohhhh, really? That's cool" Jeongin said interested.

Chan and Changbin stared at me the whole time with a burning look. They know...

Jihoon started chatting with some of the members and I needed to talk with Felix.

"Felix" I tapped his shoulder, he was still glaring at Jihoon. "Can I talk to you for a second?"

He turned to look at me and his eyes suddenly saddened "Sure"

Why is he sad? Ughhhhh. I hate this, I hate myself.

We walked to the same vocal room as the time I cried, how ironic.

"Jihoon really wanted to meet you" I chuckled awkwardly.

"Why?" He asked with a serious face. I've never seen him this serious.

"I think he's just excited I found my soulmate" I replied.

"Excited?" His eyebrows went up.

"Yeah, he really is" I answered.

"But why?"

"I don't know, because he's glad he's getting rid of me" I fake laughed. I unconsciously got sad and Felix noticed.

We stayed silent for a couple of minutes, just looking at each other, immersed in our own thoughts. I don't have a single idea of what he's thinking about...

He probably just likes me as a friend. Not probably, i'm sure he likes me as a friend and that's it.

I used to think he liked me, but recently he's been different. I think the reason is that he thinks Jihoon and I are a thing (which could never happen because Jihoon couldn't care less about me) and he thinks he might be crossing lines.

I wish I could just tell him 'hey, i don't give a fuck about Jihoon, I love you' but I can't.

If he doesn't feel the same way, I would make him uncomfortable and he would probably cut our relationship and I can't risk that. I need him in my life, even just as a friend.

Then, I spoke. "Do you know that the fact that he's here does not affect our relationship at all?"

This is my attempt to stay close to Felix.

"Does it, really?" He chuckled awkwardly.

What? I don't get him at all, it's annoying. "Of course it doesn't, why would you even think it does?"

"Everything is different..." He looked me straight in the eyes.

He looked sad, why? I really have a hard time understanding him.

"No, nothing is different" I said firmly. "And get rid of that face, I hate seeing you sad"

"Me? You have a depressed look on your face" He replied back.

Did I? I didn't even notice...

"Because your sad look makes me depressed" I said back.

He giggled cutely. I missed his smile "We should make another promise together: we can't be sad"

"I promise" I smiled warmly at him and he smiled back. "Do you?"

"Yes, promise" He replied.

"Is there something I can do to make you happy? I'll do anything" I said remembering the promise I made with Chris.

"Anything?" He asked widening his eyes.

If it makes him happy, I could do anything. "Yes, even if you ask me to leave and never come back. If you want that, tell me, whatever makes you happy"

He moved his head from one side to the other aggressively "Why would you think that could make me happy?"

I was so relieved "I just want to let you know that your happiness is the most important thing for me"

"Are you not lying? I mean," He looked down to the floor and his face became sad again "if you want to leave and never come back-"

I interrupted him "Never, that could never make me happy"

He smiled so big I couldn't contain mine.