Chapter 48

"Are you okay?" Jiwoo asked me just as I was about to open the door of my room.

"What?" I looked at her with a huge grin on my face.

"You look... happy... What happened?" She asked confused.

"Nothing..." I replied and closed the door behind me.

I jumped to my bed, turning and moving around. Squirming and squealing with a pillow muffling the sounds.

Someone knocked on my door mid squealing.

"Hey, can I come in?" I heard my mom say.

I coughed a little to calm down my voice "Y-yeah"

She came in sitting on my bed next to me "What's up?" She asked expectingly.

"About what?" I said hiding my smile but failing.

"You look happy" She said excited.

"Well... yeah" My teeth showed on their own. "Felix and I are together"

My mom hugged me giggling "I'm so happy for you baby"

"Thanks mom, I think i'm happier tho" I joked.

"Yeah, I know you are..."

***

"OH MY GOD! YOU LOOK SO FUCKING PRETTYYYYYY" Bora screamed as she got in my car.

"Thank you babeeee"

"And fucking congratulations. I knew it" She said felicitating Felix and I, even though we had already talked yesterday.

"Yeah, you already said that..." I stopped on a red light. "Love your skirt Bora, you should lend it to me". She was wearing a black tennis skirt with a red top while I wore mom jeans and a brown top.

"Thanks babe" She paused. "By the way, did Han look a little bit different yesterday?" She asked.

I thought about it for a second "Yeah, now that you say it, he did. Why?"

She sighed "I'm so stupiiiiid! We fought yesterday"

"What? Why?"

"We were eating and we were holding hands, you know? Then, a girl stared at him and told her friend. Now, the 2 were staring. When Han noticed, he abruptly let go of my hand and we left the place as fast as that. I then got mad at him and we discussed really bad. We haven't made up..."

"I'm sorry, but you have to understand. They signed a contract. They can't easily just break the rules"

"I know... The issue is not that i'm jealous or anything, I just wish to have a normal date, I hate to be on guard all the time. I know I shouldn't get mad but it's my mechanism. When I get sad or disappointed, I tend to blame. You know me"

"Yeah... Just try to me more empathic, i'm sure he wished he could go out with you without worrying about anything but it's not possible. Try to be patient"

"Yeah... I will..."

***

We got to the JYPE building, where 2 cars and the other soulmates were waiting for us.

We all said hi and hugged.

"Soli, we wanted to tell you something" I gulped as Chaeyoung spoke.

"...Yes?" I asked nervously.

"We know the story, just treat him right" Changmin said to me.

"And we also know you're not a bad person, you were just confused-" Yubin started saying.

Daeun interrupted "Apparently..."

"Shh." Yubin said mad. "We don't dislike you or anything, in fact, we really like you. But please don't make him suffer ever again or you will meet our true selves" She was serious. I'm fucking scared.

"And if he hurts you, don't doubt on telling us. He can meet us too" Seojun replied.

"Exactly" Yubin chuckled.

We then headed to the filming location.

"Hey!" Me and Bora arrived to the place screaming.

Jisung ran to us "Hey" He turned to Bora "Can we talk?"

She nodded and they left to a more private place.

Felix was already walking to me "Han feels so bad about yesterday, I hope Bora understands him"

"Yeah, me too..." I sighed.

"As much as I feel bad I just- I just can't feel bad" he chuckled. "I'm so happy!"

"Me neither" I looked down. "Honestly, I can't believe this is real. You liking me does not feel real"

He grabbed my chin and raised it. "It is" he smiled. "I fucking love you"

I hugged him, kissing him on the cheek. He made a weird cute noise and buried his face on the crook of my neck.

"Your hair is so cute" I grabbed it and he raised his head. I looked at his makeup and gasped as I saw his fake cut "Awwww, you have a cut"

He jokingly pouted "You have to take care of meeee"

"YONGBOK! YOU'RE THE FIRST ONE WE'LL FILM!" A staff guy yelled to him. Felix complained and walked there dragging his feet.

He was adorable, he is like born to do this. He has like a type of charm: he looks so cool in front of the camera and as soon as it turns off, he becomes a cute little chick.

Han and Bora came back and they started playing with an ant. They looked happy, awwwww.

It was Jisung's turn and he couldn't keep his tongue inside his mouth, it was hilarious.

The filming went on smoothly and I enjoyed the day as I had never.

I love being with them... being with him...

I love him.