Chapter 7

I couldn't be more shocked. What... the... hell....????

"Han did not waste time HAHAHH- WHAT?" Lee Know started saying but Seojun pinched his arm.

"HAHAHAHHA WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT?" Changmin asked Jisung. Everyone was laughing but EXACTLY 5 people.

Me, who was definitely surprised about the news: wide eyes, opened mouth and everything. Felix, who was silently watching me with a straight face.

Chan, who was really flustered; I mean, to find out that your first and most innocent kid does this type of things is.... uncomfortable.

And Han and Bora, who were looking down at the floor. They were dying from embarrassment.

I saw them and started laughing. Felix also laughed and loud.

"Let's just continue with the practice, shall we?" Jisung asked murmuring still looking at the floor.

"No" Daeun replied still laughing and Seungmin, that was next to her, laughed harder.

We all laughed again. Wow, how fun it is to laugh at Bora and her boyfriend.

"Guys, let's just stop" Yubin said between laughs.

"Hell no, I'm never letting this go" Seungmin said still making fun of Jisung.

"Do you want me to remind you when we caught Daeunie and YOU on that bus restroom?" Changmin is a savage.

"And let's not forget about Chan hyung and Yubin noona on that pool" Jisung yelled as he heard Yubin's laugh. Changbin got mad and aggressively let go of Han's collar.

There's too much tea and it's just the first day, what goes on with this people?

"Oh, and-" Minho started to say looking at Seojun.

"ENOUGH! Let's just do as if nothing happened." Seojun suddenly said. Hyunjin giggled and grabbed her waist.

"Yeah, let's continue" Jeongin said to everyone with a small smile on his face.

***

"Bora, what? Start spilling" I told Bora as she sat on the couch next to me.

"Yeah, how did things escalate so quick Bora?" Daeun joined our conversation without invite.

"Yeah" Changmin said moving his face closer to us. Yubin and Seojun also got closer to hear the gossip.

"Well," Bora blushed "he said he wanted to show me something. He took me to a vocal room and started playing a guitar. One thing led to another and then we kissed".

Daeun let out a 'vomit' sound. "Ew, with Jisung. I can't imagine kissing a fucking quokka. Yack!"

"HEY! Do not offend him" Bora said outraged.

"I did not lie" Daeun said and we all laughed.

Yubin suddenly spoke. "Oh by the way girls, I don't think we have told you but we have a trip planned for this weekend. Wanna go?"

"A trip?" I asked

"We sometimes rent this house, it's like 2 hours away from here. And it's really fun and we love to go". Seojun said as she looked at my concerned face. "Please comeeee, you girls are part of us now!"

"I'M IN! And Soli is too, she has nothing to do this weekend" This bitch...

"But, did the guys usually go, I mean Jisung and Felix? It wasn't like a 'couples thing'?" I wanted to get out of this situation so bad.

"Oh, we could have never done that!" Yubin replied outraged. "They are my children too".

"Yeah!, we could never leave them out of anything. Stray Kids come as a package, and that is something you girls need to start contemplating". Changmin said.