Special Chapter: Hyunjin

"Come on, it's this way!" Seojun's friend, Semi, pulled her to the other direction.

"Oh, right" Seojun and her friend started running.

They were so excited, they were meeting their favorite artists.

They were meeting Stray Kids, THE Stray Kids.

Seojun has been a fan even before they debuted; she saw their first performance on the showcase and fell in love with them, she never missed an episode of their survival show either. This past months, she dedicated her entire existence on them, she never missed anything.

Now, after almost a year of screaming their names on shows, standing hours under the sun making lines to see them perform or just to see them pass by, streaming their songs nonstop, memorizing their whole discography, spending all her money on their merchandise... she's finally meeting them.

"Here!" Seojun yelled when she saw the line for the High Five.

They STRUGGLED to get these tickets. They included the concert first, then the High Five and finally the fansign.

Of course, she had been to a concert before, but it's the first time she is meeting them this close... that she is meeting Hyunjin this close.

Her crush for him has become bigger and bigger every day. At first, it was just a little celebrity crush, she found him hot and that was it. Then, the interviews and vlives made her notice his personality, and wow, he was perfect. Before she could notice, she had developed real feelings for him.

They formed on the line and it quickly was their turn.

Wow, they were gorgeous. The 9 guys were standing and smiling beautifully.

Especially Hyunjin...

She was shaking, her lips were shaking.

She walked slowly following the girl in front of her.

The leader, Chan, was the first one. She raised her left hand and touched his hand. All she could say was hi.

He warmly smiled at her and said hi back while she continued walking forward.

She high fived Woojin, Lee Know and Changbin saying hello.

She walked 2 more steps, and there he was, the most perfect man she's ever seen.

Her legs started to shake even more "H- hi" She stuttered looking at that gorgeous man.

She tripped a little with her feet, she doesn't know how, but she did.

Hyunjin laughed and whispered "Cute". He let out a chuckle and covered his mouth "Sorry," he chuckled again "are you okay?"

She stuttered again "Y-yeah". She high fived him and continued walking.

But now, everything she could think about was Hyunjin knowing how stupid she was. She prayed he forgot what happened by the time of the fan sign.

She finished high fiving the members and Semi and her walked to the fan sign.

"I can't believe you almost fell" Semi laughed.

"I knoow" She covered her face remembering the embarrassment.

"Don't worry he won't remem-" Semi stopped talking suddenly.

"What?" Seojun lifted her face to look at her friend.

She was staring at Seojun's wrist.

"Your- your soulmate..." Semi pointed at her arm.

Seojun looked at her wrist...