Chapter 24

"Will you come tomorrow?" Felix asked shyly touching my braid. Yes, I couldn't even think properly.

"I-I don't know, why?" I asked.

"It's just- I ummmm, we'll be really busy for the next weeks and I love spending time with you" He answered slowly.

I'm a mess over his words. "Ohhh, that's right" I said. "Then yes, of course".

"See you tomorrow then, text me when you get home" He slowly smiled a little.

"Okay, bye" I suddenly felt like hugging him and I did.

He hugged me back. He rested his head on my shoulder unexpectedly and I felt his breathing on my neck. Gosh, I could be like this forever.

"Soliiiiii, it's time for you to leeeeave" Changbin screamed at me. "We need to practiiiiiiice".

Chan grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the door. Felix clinged to me and Hyunjin pulled him to the other side.

Felix and I laughed and looked at each other. I love him, I really do love him.

"Byeeee" Hyunjin yelled to me and Bora while gripping Felix.

"TEXT ME" Felix screamed laughing.

"DON'T, HE WILL GET DISTRACTED" Seungmin screamed to me.

"DON'T LISTEN TO THEM, TEXT ME" Felix yelled back.

We got out of the practice room and I was violently blushing. What just happened? Why do we act like a couple? I wish we were tho...

"Any news?" Bora asked me.

"About what?" I asked back.

"Tomorrow is Wednesday..." She said.

Shit. Jihoon...

I gasped "Already? No way!"

"Yes way" She replied.

"He hasn't texted me yet. And I don't even want him to" I said slowly.

"Me neither tbh" She paused. "Andddd... I'm gonna tell you something"

"What?" I asked confused.

"I shouldn't tell other people's secrets but I think is necessary to tell you" She spoke.

"I won't tell anyone. Spill" I said interested.

"Jisung's the only one Felix can talk about this with because no one else knows about your 'problem'" She quoted. "He has told me a lot of stuff but I really think Felix should be the one saying them to you, but this..." she paused "you need to know this".

"Whaaat?" I started to get annoyed.

"Jisung told me Felix is really worried" She said.

"About what? Jihoon?" I asked.

"Yes, Jisung said Felix is so scared you will forget about him. He ummm... he cried the other day" She said looking down.

"What the fuck? Why?" I feel like shit.

She spoke again "Because he thinks that as soon as Jihoon is here, you won't ever come back and that you will never see each other again. And he is worried he didn't fulfill his purpose"

"Fulfill his purpose?" I replied confused.

"Oops, forget that, he's the one who should tell you that" She answered. "The important thing here is that he's sad, he cries Soli, HE CRIES".

"Don't tell me that" I covered my face with my hands.

I don't think I've ever felt this guilty in my life... Never