Chapter 37

"Felix, I think this is enough" I said concerned, seeing him drink his 14th soju shot.

Jihoon then poured another shot and Felix quickly followed.

"Enough" I grabbed the glass and put it on the table far from him.

"I want more" He reached for the glass and drank it. He looked dizzy already.

"But look at you" I complained. I really wanted him to stop, being hungover is not fun.

"I'm an adult as Lee Know said. I can do whatever I want" Felix spoke. He is still on his normal senses, but he won't soon.

Jihoon then proceeded to pour soju on his glass again and Felix followed. They drank it at the same time, Felix stared challenging at Jihoon while he talked peacefully with Yeji.

It's like Felix was competing against Jihoon without Jihoon knowing. It was fun to watch.

Why was Felix even drinking? Just because he wants to prove he's better than Jihoon?

"Here, eat this" I grabbed a piece of pork with Felix's chopsticks and blew on it. I then put it in front of him.

He widely smiled and ate it.

"Keep eating" I said to him so he won't get too drunk.

"No" He made a mischievous smile "Only if you feed me"

I blushed and smiled to myself. Of course i'll keep feeding you.

Felix noticed my blush and giggled showing his teeth. He looks so cute.

***

Time passed and he kept drinking, he was absolutely drunk.

Felix looked so weird, like out of himself. So dizzy and laughing.

"I'm sorry" I laughed loudly "I know he's drunk but, oh my God, it's hilarious"

Felix turned at me and laughed too, except he drunkly laughed. It was so funny.

"The fact that he doesn't remember anything that happens when he's drunk is the funny part" Hyunjin said laughing.

"He doesn't?" I asked almost yelling.

"Nope" Hyunjin answered.

"He gets drunk so bad" Chaeyoung said laughing.

This is gonna be a loooong night.

"Here" I said still feeding Felix.

"I'm full already" He said with an angry face but a huge smile. I couldn't help but laugh.

Jihoon drank like his shot number 30 and of course, Felix too.

"I think it's enough" I said to Felix.

"Me and Jihoon are drinking" He said mad.

"Are you angry?" I asked him.

"Yeah" He pouted aggressively and glared at Jihoon. So cute.

"But why?" I asked in all seriousness after recovering from the cuteness.

He got closer to me and said in my ear: "I'm angry because he made you sad"

So he thinks i'm sad because Jihoon found his soulmate? No no no no.

"Felix, that is not the reason I was sad. Come with me so I can explain" I stood up grabbing his arm.

"No," he removed my hand from his arm "not until I win"

"Win what?" I chuckled.

"He has to get drunk before me" He said challenging.

I laughed so loud "You're drunk already"

"I am not" He said slowly.

He's not gonna give in.

"Jihoon" I yelled a little so Jihoon could hear. Felix quickly turned his face to him furrowing his eyebrows. He looks so adorable angry, I might cry.

"Yes?" He turned to me and Felix.

"I think it's time to stop drinking" I said.

"Oh" Jihoon said noticing the empty bottles. "Sorry, I really like it"

"But keep drinking, it's okay" Daeun said.

"No, I can show you my talent when I pay for the bottles" he laughed.

"I think we should leave now" Chan said looking at Felix being a mess.

"Yeah, let's go" I said helping Felix stand up.

He stayed like a statue on his seat "I want to stay a little longer" Felix said annoyed.

"We're staying a little longer too" Yeji said smiling.

"Then, i'll wait for Felix" I said.

"We should too" Jisung said looking at Bora.

***

Not 20 minutes passed when Yeji and Jihoon left to go to another place.

"Let's go" Jisung said to Felix.

"But I don't want to go to the dorm!" Felix said with a drunk tone. You know? How drunk people talk, I don't even know.

"What? It's not time to keep partying, look at you!" I complained.

"Not partying" Felix replied with an angry tone.

"Let's go Felix, come on" Jisung tried pulling him but it didn't work.

"No, Han" Felix started speaking "I don't wanna go to the dorm, I want to go to Soli's house" I widened my eyes. He looked at me smiling "I want to talk with your dad, he was nice".

He can't be cuter than this.

"No, we need to go Felix" Jisung said firmly.

"No, I will go to Isabella's house unless she tells me i'm not invited" He turned to look at me and pouted his lips down. I really can't say no.

"Fine, you can come" I said to him smiling.

"YES!" He stood up yelling and clunged to my arm. He started to rub his head on my arm like a dog or something. Is he okay?