Chapter 22

This is the first time I say this out loud and it felt weird, but I have to accept my feelings and let go my past, accept that things will have to change now that I found my soulmate, that I found Felix...

"EXACTLY!" She smiled. "I'm so happy for you, i'm glad you finally realized how things are. Now you believe that the Universe is always right?" She joked.

"I do" I drove her home and continued driving to my house.

I felt such a relief after telling someone all my thoughts and feelings, and it helped me accept them, now I feel more confident and I finally have an answer.

But now, how the fuck am I going to tell Felix that I like him? That I want to be with him? That I don't want Jihoon after all? It's not that simple and I panicked at the idea of telling Felix that...

***

"You're mean, I really wanted to meet them" Haneul said to me.

"Sorry but I had more interesting things to do at lunch" I bragged to her.

"Ew, don't tell us what" Sunhwan said.

"It's nothing gross" I told him. "I'll leave now, bye"

Sunhwan interrupted me "I would say 'use protection' if I was like a tv show character trying to 'be funny' or whatever but I really mean it"

"First, I went to school too, and second, it's not necessary" I paused "...yet" I said trying to make him mad.

Haneul laughed and Sunhwan got angry, I got in my car and started driving.

As I started driving, a known song started playing on the radio, it was popular during the musically days so I definitely know it: Fangs by Matt Champion. Then, the iconic part came in: 'But I fell in love right when she said "I wanna count the freckles on your face rearrange 'em, put 'em in the same place" i'm obsessed, i'm obsessed' 

I couldn't help but think of Felix and his beautiful freckles, I would love to count them, I would love to rearrange them, I would love to put them in their place, ughhhhhh. I want to tell him that, I want him to get obsessed with me, I want him to fall in love with me...

***

I got to Bora's apartment complex and she was already waiting for me outside.

"Heey" She got on the passenger's seat.

"Hi" I started driving to JYP.

"Ready to tell Yongbok your feelings?" She asked expectingly.

"I don't think I am" I replied.

"WHYYYYY?"

"I'm just really nervous, I don't think I can tell him yet, I need to figure out how i'm going to say it and what i'm going to say"

"Why are you overthinking too much? Just tell him" She said.

"But what if he doesn't like me?"

She rolled her eyes and said annoyed: "PLEEEEASE, HOW COULD HE NOT LIKE YOU? EVERYONE LIKES YOU"

"I mean, what if he doesn't love me?" I said worried.

"What? Have you not seen how he looks at you?"

"...No"

"HE LITERALLY STARES AT YOU THE WHOLE DAY, YOU'RE THE ONE WHO DOESN'T LOOK AT HIM BUT HE IS ALWAYS LOOKING AT YOU" She screamed.

"Whatever, what if he already gave up on me? He has the idea that we aren't gonna be together" I said.

"Then change his idea, as simple as that"

"IT'S NOT THAT SIMPLEEEE"

"It is. He loves you so-"

I interrupted her "How do you know that? You don't"

"Please, I can see how he looks at you" She chuckled.

"I can't tell him yet, not today"

"Well, I won't pressure you, take your time" She softly smiled.

"Love you" I softly smiled too.

***

"Hey hey hey" I said as I entered the room.

"Yo!" Han replied doing a weird gesture with his hand.

"I see that i'm icy" Jeongin said cutely. I assumed they started singing that ITZY song since I sang that little tone.

"Hi" Felix said.

"Hey, how are you?" I asked him.

"Great now that I see you" He said in a flirty tone. NUCIUGUSIGUOWHDUG MY HEART IS RACING.

"Sooo, ready for the comeback?" I asked avoiding his comment.

"I'm nervous, we haven't had a comeback since last year"

"But you did 'Kingdom', that was waaaaaaay more difficult"

"Wait- you know about 'Kingdom'?" He replied excited

"Of course I do, Seojun explained everything Stray Kids related"

"What do you think about it?"

"About the Kingdom performances or about you?" I asked smirking. Everyday, the flirting increased, love it.

"About everything" He said shyly.

"The performances were absolutely awesome, honestly you guys are so damn talented" I said excited. "And of course you slayed, especially in 'God's DDU-DU DDU-DU', you really killed it"

"Thanks" He giggled and looked at the floor, probably remembering he showed his abs on that.

I've noticed that when he gets complimented, he tends to hug and touch that person... except if it's from me. How do I tell him I want a hug? How do I tell him I want to be wrapped in his arms? It's frustrating.