Chapter 35

I had calmed myself down when I heard my phone ringing. I looked and it was Bora.

"Yes?" I said in the happiest tone I could make.

"Yo, what the fuck? Jihoon and Yeji? How?" She said in the fastest voice.

"Yes" I replied "And I don't know, I just connected the dots I guess..."

"I'm happy for you" She said slowly.

"I know... Jihoon is not in the way anymore" I said back.

"He's not an excuse anymore, quit being dramatic and just tell Felix your feelings" Bora spoke.

"I- i can't. What if he rejects me?" My voice broke. How embarrassing.

"You won't know that until you do it" She said firmly.

"And now, he will think he is the second choice" I said annoyed.

"See? I told you to tell him before this happened but you didn't. Just do it. Now"

I got annoyed and hung up. She just doesn't understand how I feel, it's genuinely hard for me, I can not do it.

I then got a text, from Bora: 'Felix knows already. We're on the practice room'.

Shit.

I rinsed my face but my puffy eyes were still there. I couldn't do anything about it anymore, so I went to meet the members.

I opened the door and the first thing I saw was Jihoon and Yeji smiling at each other and the members congratulating them. Felix was sitting on the black couch and I decided to go with him.

"Hey" I sat down next to Felix without looking at him.

"Hi" Felix got startled and looked at me. "Are you okay?" He asked me with a worried look.

Shit, he saw my puffy eyes.

"Yes, absolutely" I said. "Oh, this morning I watched a really sad movie and cried a lot, i'm sorry if my eyes look swollen or something" I lied trying to rub it off.

"What movie?" Felix asked curious. He knows i'm lying, for sure.

"Ummm" My mind went blank. "It was about a dog, I don't remember the name of the movie..."

"Ohhh" He replied. He knows i'm lying but he decided not to insist. Thank God.

"It's Friday today, are we going to Daeun's place?" I said expectant. 

"Do you want to come?" Felix suddenly smiled.

"Of course I do" I said smiling as well.

"Daeuuuuun! Are we going today with your parents?" Felix yelled to Daeun excited. He is so cute.

"Of course, it's Friday" Daeun answered.

I noticed Chan and Yubin were talking and looking at us. They looked happy.

"Oh, Jihoon, do you want to come with us?" Jeongin asked Jihoon.

No please.

"And you too Yeji" Chaeryeong said to her leader. "Can they Daeun?" Chaeryeong asked her.

"You already invited them..." Daeun said joking and Seungmin laughed a little bit too loud. "Of course they can" She said between laughs since some people were confused. It's hard to understand their humor.

I then noticed Felix slightly gritted his teeth and his look became angry. Why would he be angry?

WAIT- DON'T TELL ME HE LIKED YEJI

But there's no way, I never saw them talk or anything relevant. No, it can't be.

But why could he possibly be angry?

Oh...

He is now stuck with me...

Jihoon now found his soulmate and i'm stuck with my soulmate now.

He doesn't want me, he doesn't like me.

***

I was too sad to talk to anyone. The members were practicing and the soulmates were so interested discussing Jihoon's and Yeji's relationship so no one paid attention to me, thankfully. I tried hiding my depressed look as hard as I could and I think it worked. I promised Felix I wouldn't be sad so I can't let him down.

I stayed silent and watched the guys practice the moves and the songs they've been practicing all week. 'DOMINO' was playing when Changbin yelled to stop.

"It's already 7, WE NEED TO GO!" Changbin complained.

"I agree" Hyunjin said falling to the floor.

It's exhausting to see them practice, they need to be so coordinated and stuff, so it's not just learn it and that's it, they need to practice, and practice, and practice...

"Yes, let's go" Changmin stood up from the seat.

"I'll call Yeji" Chaeryeong said and called her. "They will meet us on the front door" She said saving her phone on her back pocket.

Felix and I walked together in silence.

"Ready?" Daeun asked us.

We all said yes and walked outside.

Then, I felt someone pulling me backwards. Felix didn't notice and continued walking.