Chapter 8

"Hi, we finished practicing. Are they not done yet?" Chaeryeong said.

"Nope" Yubin said looking at the young one. "By the way, you sleeping with me tomorrow babe".

"Huh? What a miracle! Every time I say I want to sleep with you, you say you HAVE to sleep with Chan".

"Just when it's cold. He is really warm"

"I really hope that is actually the reason" Bora murmured.

"YAH!" Yubin laughed.

***

The guys finished their practice and started running to the couch. We quickly sat on the floor.

"FINALLYYYYYYYY" Yongbok screamed. He jumped to the couch.

Hyunjin followed him, sat next to him and patted his head. Awwww.

"SAMGYEOPSAL! SAMGYEOPSAL! SAMGYEOPSAL!" Chaeyoung started protesting.

Changbin followed her, then Lee Know and Changmin, then Chaeryeong, and soon enough everyone was protesting.

They are like a family. I would have loved to form part of it.

***

"Wait, what about the cars??" Hyunjin said putting his backpack on. "We forgot about that"

"Oh, shit. We can fit someone else on the JYP cars ¿" Chaeyoung said trying to find a solution.

"Car? I have a car" I said trying to understand what was the problem.

"OHHH, that's right. You drive. But I didn't know you had a car" Seojun told me.

"Yeah, it's parked around the corner". I replied.

"Well, it's settled. 4 on JYP car one, 4 on JYP car two, 4 on Yubin's car and 4 on Soli's car". Chaeyoung said.

"We used to go 5 and 5 on the JYP cars and it was ALWAYS ANNOYING. I was thirdwheeling all the time. And also imagine the loooong rides" Jisung complained.

"Yeah, and especially with Changbin and Chaeyoung" Felix said rolling his eyes.

"Seojun and Hyunjin will always be the worst. Hyunjin can't keep his hands to himself". Han replied.

"Well, now you guys will understand what it's like" Seojun scolded Jisung and Felix.

Felix looked at me and gave me an awkward look. I did the same.

Han and Bora looked at each other and blushed, AGAIN. They look like a middle school couple.

"Let's go now. I want to go with Chan" Seojun said.

"Sure" Yubin replied.

Changbin, Chaeyoung, Seungmin and Daeun got in one of the vans while Minho, Changmin, Chaeryeong and Jeongin got in the other.

Bora, Jisung, Yongbok and I walked to my car.

"I'll drive. I mean, if you want to" Felix said looking at me. "You look tired".

Indeed, I was fucking tired. This day has emotionally drained me so much.

How did he even notice? I was trying my hardest to hide my tiredness and I thought I was acting it pretty well. He knows me too well.

"Yeah, I would like that" I replied smiling and massaging my neck.

I gave him my car keys and hopped on the passenger's seat. The others sat on the back.

The other 3 cars drove away and we followed.

Felix was good at driving. I wouldn't say he is GREAT tho. Also, every time he made a mistake, he muttered 'shit' or 'fuck'. Cute.