Chapter 5

"What? Meet the members now? Today? Like right now?" Bora gasped.

"Why not?" Jisung said looking at Bora. "Oh, today is Friday right? Everyone is there today" He looked excited.

"Everyone? Who is everyone?" I asked looking at Felix

"You know...the soulmates. Every Friday, they come see us practice and to spend time together. All of us" Yongbok answered.

"Oh..." No. I can't get involved with them too much. We can't be friends.

What if I get too close to them? What if I like them too much and can't separate from them? I just met Jisung and I love him already, how am I going to just leave them?

But I can't be with Felix. I don't want to.

I drove for like 10 minutes more. Jisung was talking about how the members are so funny, about their debut and so much more. I honestly didn't pay any attention, I was too immersed in my thoughts to understand what he was saying.

Felix definitely noticed, how embarrassing. I don't even know how I am going to tell this sweet little guy that I don't want anything to do with him. The good thing is that he doesn't seem to be interested in me. What if he also has someone? I couldn't be happier.

"We are here! YAS!" Bora was so excited, she is so cute.

We are not kpop fans (we don't know a lot of idols, just the famous groups like BTS, Blackpink and Twice) so we don't really know who can be there but IT'S FAMOUS PEOPLE, WHO CARES??? I WAS FUCKING EXCITED!

"Hehehehehe" Jisung let out the weirdest laugh ever. We all laughed. How could we not? That man is funny by nature.

"Okay, let's go" Yongbok said looking at us.

Jisung led us to the door. I thought there was gonna be people outside the building trying to look for idols or something but there was no one.

The guard in the front greeted Jisung and Yongbok and asked them who we were.

"We found our soulmates Mr. Jang" Jisung replied to him with a smile plastered on his face.

"Hello sir" Bora bowed. "I'm Bora and she is Soli. Remember us Mr. Jang, because we will come here very often" He giggled.

She is testing my patience. She is trying to get me and Felix together SO BAD, but it's no surprise, she hates the idea of me and Jihoon just because we are not soulmates.

But what if I don't want to follow the rules of destiny or whatever?

"Everyone is here already, even Yubin arrived on time" Han and Felix opened his eyes in shock. "Yeah, I was surprised as well. Anyways, get in now, they must be waiting for you." He opened the door for us. "And good luck in meeting everyone girls, welcome to the Stray Kids team"

Stop this, please. This comments make me so uncomfortable.

"Thank you" I replied and bowed, with a fake ass smile of course. I'm becoming an expert at those.

Jisung and Felix started run-walking and as much as we wanted to keep on looking at everything or even leave (I must point out that I wanted to just drop them off but Bora begged me to go with them. And I just couldn't express my opinions or the why because Jisung and Felix were there IN THE CAR, it was so awkward) we couldn't.

"Here we are" Jisung said smiling ear to ear and pointing to a door that wrote 'Madonna'.

I didn't even see how we got there.

I was busy looking at the artists pictures and posters on the wall or staring at everyone who passed by trying to see if I recognized them. Felix saw me and told me all of them were staff members. No famous people... YET.