Chapter 11

We all sat on the big ass table that was in the dining room and DEVOURED the meat Minho made. Honestly, the most delicious cow I have had in my life.

"I think Han and Bora should wash the dishes" I said.

Turns out the couples decide on what couple should wash the dishes: everyone has to choose one and give arguments. So far, 2 people voted for Hyunjin and Seojun and 3 for Han and Bora.

"OBJECTION! You can't repeat arguments tho" Bora said screaming at me.

"Well, I vote for you because you need to solve differences" I said in a serious tone.

"Yeah.. me too. Jisung, you need to explain to her... EVERYTHING". Felix said.

"Well, then no debate. Jisung and Bora wash the dishes. All of us, outside the kitchen, now". Chan said showing his leader side.

We all obeyed him with no hesitation. He is the boss and everyone knows that.

"We should play in the pool" Chaeryeong said excited.

"YEAHHH! Let's play chicken fights!" Hyunjin replied.

"I was thinking of a floatie race..." Jeongin said.

"Same" Chaeryeong replied.

They're not even a year younger than me, but they really are like children. Maybe it's just because they are the maknaes, but they really look and act like kids.

"Chicken fights it is" Changbin said.

We went to our rooms and put on our swimsuits.

Chaeryeong was wearing a long-sleeved one. Chaeyoung, Yubin and Seojun were wearing bikinis. Chaeyoung has a few tattoes and wow, she looked stunning. Yubin has this cute look so she looked adorable.

But Seojun... shit, she is the prettiest girl I've ever seen and now showing her perfect body, I was speechless; I couldn't even feel jealous or think about my confidence being on the ground, her perfect body and perfect face and perfect everything made me just focus on her and only her, no thoughts just Seojun.

Ughhh, I want to like kiss them.

The members were all wearing long-sleeved swimsuits with covered legs as well. Seojun told me it's because their skin has to be pale and they can't tan just because they are idols.

The stupid Korean beauty standards torment me.

"The sun is too much, we can't go in yet". Lee Know said.

"Yeah, about at 5 the sun will be fully set". Seungmin replied.

"What should we do now? I was excited" Jeongin said pouting. Hyunjin aggressively grabbed his cheeks and squeezed them. Auch. "Aishhh" Jeongin complained and tried to walk away.

"Let's play UNOOOO!!" Changmin screamed.

"OHHHH, UNO!" Yongbok and I said at the same time. We looked at each other and laughed.

***

"UNO!" Changbin said with a huge smile. Chaeyoung made an 'ew' face. I love how everyone bullies Changbin.

"UNO!" Hyunjin yelled as he placed a green card on the table.

They were the last ones alive; Seungmin won first place, I got second, Felix third and after that, I don't remember.

But apparently, the important thing is who is the major loser.

Changbin put on a worried looked but then placed a green 9 and started jumping from happiness. What am I witnessing...?