Chapter 29

"Felix, your phone" I didn't hear the question he asked me, the ringtone was too loud.

"Oh, it's Chan" He said as he looked at his phone. He looked kind of annoyed, was his question important or something?

"Answer it, no problem" I smiled. Imagine if he didn't answer Chan, he would hate me more probably... but I do deserve it, I deserve all the shitty things that happen to me and more.

He picked up the call.

"Hello

Yeah, I'm already outside

But-

Fine"

He hung up.

"Chan wants to check some music before we go to sleep, I need to leave" He said displeased.

"What were you going to say? Sorry, I couldn't hear" I said since I saw him with a serious face before, it must be important.

He hesitated "I'll ask tomorrow" He sighed. It looked like the question needed... courage...? Now i'm intrigued.

"Are you sure?" I asked again.

"Yeah, the boys are waiting for me" He got out of the car. "Call me when you get home, see you tomorrow"

"Bye" I waved to him as he got into the apartment complex and I drove to my house.

***

"Hi" I said to my sister who was watching tv on the living room.

"You're so late" She complained.

"And?"

"Nothing" She said.

I smacked her head as I passed next to her and went to my room. I checked the clock and it was 11:48. I searched for my phone to call Felix when it started ringing.

An unknown number, again. I started to feel nervous.

"Hello?" I picked up.

"Soli? Choi Soli?" The voice was definitely familiar.

"Yes, who is this?" I asked.

"Oh my God! It's really you! I'm Jihoon" He said excited.

I froze, I really did.

"Hello?" Jihoon asked after a few seconds of silence.

"Jihoon? Jihoon? Park Jihoon?" I said still shocked.

"Yes" He chuckled. "It's me, I just arrived to Korea today. How have you been?"

I smiled, I really missed him. "Great actually, I love it here. What about you? How are your parents?"

"Great too, my parents are so lovely. Remember I was scared they will hate me? They don't, they love me and said they missed me a lot" He laughed cutely.

"Awwww, I'm so happy for you. Like really happy" I smiled unconsciously again.

"We should meet up tomorrow, can you?" He asked.

"Of course I can" I said smiling.

"Do you have the same address? I still have it typed somewhere on my agenda, I remember you texted it to me when you moved here" He spoke.

"Yeah" He actually cares about me. "By the way, how did you get my phone?"

"Oh, i'm so sorry. I changed phones a long time ago and forgot to add you on my new one but when I was on the plane I remembered about you" Auch, when he was on the plane? So he forgot about me for 3 fucking years? "Soooo, when I got here, I checked every diary and agenda and found your phone and address" He chuckled. He is so lovely.

"Ohhhhh" I fake laughed. "Great thing you found them, well, i'll see you tomorrow then"

"Great, i'll text when I get to your house. I'll pick you up!" He said excited.

"Fine, goodbye" I smiled.

"Byeee, excited for tomorrow" He hung up.

Wow, what the fuck? I need to tell Felix.

***

I'm so nervous, but he needs to know.

I started muttering "Please don't pick up, please don't pick up, please don't pick u-"

"Isabella?" Felix replied from the other side of the phone.

"He called" The words just came out of my mouth by themselves.

"What?" His voice just dropped, he was devastated. I hate this.

"Yeah, he did. I'm meeting him tomorrow but I will definitely go to JYP-" I got interrupted.

"Did you talk with him yet?" He said, I could see his tears through his voice...

"Yeah, he called me" I answered.

"What time are you meeting him?" His voice broke... again.

"I- I don't know, but as soon as I know, i'll tell you" I replied stuttering, I want him to know he's the priority.

"No... don't bother" He said.

"What? I will bother" I said annoyed, does he not get it?

"Enjoy your day with him, I know you've been expecting him"

"No, I want to hangout with you tomorrow, period" I replied annoyed, maybe that way his crying will stop. It was hard because I wanted to cry too...

"We'll talk tomorrow" He quickly said and hung up, what?

"UGHHHHHH!" I'm so frustrated.

I decided to text Jisung and tell him what happened so he could comfort Felix; and call Chris as well, I need to explain everything to him.