Chapter 42

We finished putting everything in its place.

I noticed Felix's head was aching. "I'll bring an aspirin, i'll be right back"

"I'll go with you. I need to brush my teeth like now" He laughed and covered his mouth with his hand.

We walked out of my room to the bathroom I shared with my siblings (who were still sleeping by the way). "Do your stuff, I'll bring the aspirin and some water"

"Thanks, sorry about this" He apologized again.

***

I knocked on the door. "Isabella?" Felix asked.

"Yes" I answered.

He opened the door and closed it when I got in. "Here" I handed him the tablet and the glass of water. "I don't know if this helps, I don't really know how to treat hangovers"

He softly smiled "It does, don't worry. Thanks again"

"No problem, are you ready?" I asked as he finished the glass of water.

"Yeah. Can I- I mean, do you allow me to take a shower?" He laughed at his own words.

I laughed too "Yeah, I allow you to. But can I go first?"

"Oh" He jumped "sorry, i'll get out". He quickly got out.

How sweet is he, i'm sobbing.

"I need to get my stuff first" I said before he closed the door.

"Oh, right" He awkwardly replied.

We walked to my room again and I grabbed everything I needed.

"Try to not make a mess please" I said in a pleading tone.

"I won't. I promise" He chuckled and I closed the door.

***

I knocked on the door. "Come in" Felix answered and I did as he said.

"You shouldn't knock, it's your house"

"I felt like I had to" I placed my dirty clothes on the laundry basket and handed Felix the clothes I brought for him.

"They're my brother's" I said as he grabbed them. "I hope they fit. I tried to search for the smallest ones but I still think they're big"

"Yeah, he's tall. Thanks"

"I'm sure you'll make them look good" I winked. He gulped and looked down blushing.

I missed seeing him like this, it makes me feel some type of way.

"I'll head to the bathroom now" He avoided eye contact since he was blushing hard.

"Leave the door open" I said so he won't knock.

***

I was finishing my makeup when Felix entered my room. "Ready" he said cutely and closed the door behind him.

"You're fast" He looked so cute with that black oversized t-shirt and those big grey sweatpants. "Do you want the hairdryer?" I asked him

"Weren't you about to dry yours?" He asked back.

"Yeah, but you can do it before. It's fine" I smiled.

"But i'll be bored" He pouted.

I could clearly tell what he wanted to do: he wanted to dry my hair. How adorable. "You can help me dry my hair"

"Okay" He answered excited and thought I didn't notice.

I connected the dryer and handed it to Felix. I sat on the chair I have in front of my desk and Felix stood up behind me.

He started drying my hair softly and slowly, taking his time. The whole time, I stared at him through the mirror. He looked delighted, he was loving what he was doing.

He really loves me. How could he love me tho? Never in a million years would I deserve him.

He looked so happy, I could have cried right there. How could drying someone's hair make you this happy?

The air coming out was too hot but I couldn't even notice, I was too busy watching Felix's expressions: his little unconscious smile, his dimple, his eyes shining...

"All done" He smiled proudly at me through the mirror.

"Thank you, it's your turn" I stood up and made him sit on the chair.

I turned the dryer on and started. Even though his hair is so freaking fried, it still feels soft and fluffy. The mullet is a must on him, he looks gorgeous.

I also started to smile unconsciously like he did. I don't know if he was looking at me, I was really busy admiring his hair and touching it, I will never get tired of touching his hair.

I did notice the heat was too much and pressed the 'cool' button and finished soon after. I didn't want to stop tho. "Ready" I massaged his hair for a little more, I couldn't contain myself.

"I was thinking we could just continue watching that weightlifting drama today" Felix looked at me with love in his eyes.

"Yess!" I said excited.