Chapter 20

"Literally look at him, he is the best danceeer" Seojun said as she watched Hyunjin. Ngl, he looks hot as hell.

"Yeah, but is so satisfying watching Minho, his moves are literally perfect" Bora said looking carefully at Lee Know's moves.

"Look at Felix's expressions, he is literally slaying" I said. I wasn't planning on saying that outloud...

"NO ONE is better than Hyunjin" Seojun said.

"Just Han" Bora interrupted her.

"We're talking about dancing..." Seojun continued.

"I'll give it to you, too bad Hyunjin can't rap" Bora replied.

I couldn't contain my laugh, I scream-laughed so hard everyone turned to look at us.

"What happened?" Bang Chan asked laughing as he got infected by my contagious laugh.

"Bora said Hyunjin doesn't know how to rap" I said wheezing, still... It wasn't even that funny.

"What? Control your bitch Han!" Hyunjin complained.

"Jisung, she said your dancing was bad" Bora looked at Han with an angry tone.

"I didn't" Seojun replied.

"You implied that" Bora responded.

"Well, she didn't lie" Jisung said laughing.

"Don't believe whatever she says, your dancing is awesome. Ace am I right??" Bora said looking at him.

He then gave her a soft look. Awwwwww.

"Never forget Hyunjin is a main dancer tho..." Seojun said.

"You never forget Jisung is a main rapper" Bora said looking at her.

The fake argument was over and I looked at Felix. I noticed he looked a little odd, he was silent and just immersed in his thoughts. Why...?

And he was like that during the whole practice...

"I'm hungry" Jeongin said as they finished performing a song.

"Let's get lunch, are you coming with us?" Bang Chan asked looking at Bora and I.

"Where you going?" Felix asked Chris.

"To the jjajangmyeon place" Chan answered.

"Ohhhh, I can't, we can't" Felix pointed at me.

"Well, later" They all walked out except me and Felix, even Bora and Jisung.

And there we were, Felix and I, alone.

His outfit was so cute: he was wearing black shorts, high black socks, white sneakers, a white shirt with elbow length sleeves and a cute black beanie that covered some of his blonde hair.

The mullet hair was not covered and I wanted to grab it so badly... and with his bare face, the beautiful freckles on his face...

"What?" Felix chuckled. He noticed I was staring at him... I didn't even notice I was staring at him.

"Have I told you I love your freckles?" I said without thinking. He looked at the floor and giggled again. I cleared my throat and continued: "Oh uhm, I was watching your freckles. Finally, no makeup" I smiled.

"Yeah, I decided not to wear today..." He said.

"Why?" I asked him. I think I knew the answer but I wanted to hear it from him.

"Isn't it obvious? Because you like them" He looked at my eyes, almost like staring into my soul. I had to look away, it was too much.

He is being so bold recently, is there a chance he knows I like him?! Oh my God.....

"I'm hungry" I said.

"Let's go then". He cutely smiled and grabbed my hand. Hell nawww.

GSUYWECVXTYSVXU I'M A MESS RIGHT NOW. HE DEFINITELY KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING TO ME.

I can't do this, I started sweating soo bad and I got sooo red. What is going on?!

Since Felix arrived into my life, I have been experiencing so many things i've never felt before, like NEVER, I had never felt this happy over someone's touch like this...

He let go off my hand when we closed the door of the practice room and we walked to the cafeteria.

"What are you ordering?" He asked me as we were in line.

"Can you order for me? I really like what you choose for me" I said to him.

"Great then" He smiled.

"How much is it?" I asked taking out my wallet.

"I'll pay" He took out a special card for the cafeteria.

"Let me pay for once" I complained.

"Never" He smiled. "Also, they just accept this card"

"Where can I buy one then?" I asked.

"Never telling you" He smirked.

"If I don't have one, I won't come back to eat again" I said.

He widened his eyes and looked at me, then at the floor "I'll buy one tomorrow for you" He said shyly.

"No, I WILL buy it" I told him.

He ordered and they gave us the food right away, we started eating in silence and I stared at him discreetly the whole time.