Chapter 33

"Since yesterday, everyone has been telling me you care about me more than you care about yourself, now i'm starting to believe it" He chuckled looking at me.

"Is because I do. It's like a fact" I laughed too. "Oh, by the way, you wanted to ask me something yesterday" I remembered our talk from yesterday.

He thought about it before answering "I forgot"

"I forgot i'm mad at you" I said joking.

"Why?" He said.

"Why weren't you answering my calls?" I said bickering.

"I was sleeping yesterday and today... I didn't hear them" He lied. Chris told me he was crying...

"You're lying. I know you are. It's okay if you don't wanna tell me, you have your reasons" I said in an empathic tone. "But next time, pick up. If you don't, I swear I will punch you. Don't ever do that again"

"Yes sir" He said and laughed.

"So is there anything I can do to encourage your happiness?" I asked again.

"I kind of need something actually" He said blushing.

"What is it?" I asked interested.

"A hug" He answered with a baby voice.

Without having to think twice, I moved forward and hugged him.

He got surprised but hugged me back instantly wrapping his arms around me.

I leaned my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. We stayed like that for at least 5 minutes before Changbin called.

"Yes?" Felix answered the phone annoyed. "Fine". He hung up. "I need to keep practicing"

Suddenly, reality hit. He was busy and Jihoon was still alone on that practice room.

As I stood up, Felix grabbed my arm. "Can we make another promise?"

I gulped "Are you sure we can keep up with this many promises?" I laughed.

"I can. Can you?" He asked.

"If they're with you, yes" I said seriously.

"Then" He said slowly "promise me we're never fading apart"

"I promise" I smiled. "I promise I will never leave you, never" He smiled hugely. "You promise me too" I said with a fake outrageous tone.

"I promise" He giggled and went for a hug again, but this time, he wrapped his arms on my waist and it felt... different.

Does he actually like me like a lover? Ughhhhh, I don't understand anything.

***

"Oh, Soli" Jihoon yelled from across the room and started walking towards me. Felix's mood suddenly changed. Oh-

"Hey" I answered annoyed because he made Felix annoyed.

"I'm leaving- OH, is this Felix?" He said surprised.

"Yes. Felix this is Jihoon" I was scared about his reaction. He put his hand out and they shaked their hands.

"Soli is a great friend of mine and i'm glad she found you. Thank you, really" Jihoon said with full honesty.

Felix couldn't hold his confused face, he really looked shocked. "Thank you?"

"Why are you confused?" Jihoon laughed "I'm genuinely thankful, she needed you. Her face literally glows when she talks about you"

He's the nicest guy i've ever met, I appreciate him so much.

Felix aggressively blushed.

Jihoon spoke again. "I'm leaving now Soli, I have stuff to do. But the guys want me to come tomorrow again so if you want, I'll pick you up"

"Wait, you're friends with them? That's awesome!!!" I was so happy for him.

Felix looked annoyed, again.

"I know, remember that was another worry of mine?" He asked touching my arm. "So, pick you up or not?" He asked me.

"Sure" I said smiling at him.

"See you tomorrow then" He walked closer to me and before I could move, he kissed me on my right cheek and walked out.

Kissing on the cheek is really common in so many places, like him and I always greeted each other with cheek kisses; but here in Korea no one does that.

The members looked at me with opened mouths, it was so awkward.

"What was that?" Lee Know asked shocked.

I started stuttering "In LA, all of my friends and I kissed the cheeks of everyone as a hello and a goodbye. I know no one does that here, but is really common there. He doesn't know this is inappropriate here"

"Yeah, it is common on other places" Chris said trying to calm everyone down.

"Oh, okay" Jeongin breathed again.

"Yeah, it's not a big deal" I said to everyone.

"Let's get practicing" Seungmin said and turned around. Everyone followed him.

Felix stood in front of me and before I could blink, he kissed me on my left cheek.

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!

I was a blushing mess. Cheeks and ears were as red as they could get.

He stepped back "I agree, not a big deal" He then walked towards the guys while I just stood there like a statue.

I disagree, it is a big deal.

But just when someone you like does it.