Chapter 47

He smiled so huge, he shined. "I could have said it sooner too but I was so worried I could make you uncomfortable. Every single day I thought: 'what if I tell her my feelings?' but I just couldn't. I could never. The fear of losing you was immense. The thought of you rejecting me and leaving forever was more horrible than the thought of you being with someone who wasn't me. I just couldn't decide"

My eyes got watery and the tears started running "I'm so sorry. I never realized how much you suffered"

He softly wiped my tears "No no, we're gonna be happy now, right?"

I chuckled sniffing my nose "Yeah, we are"

"I can't believe I fulfilled my purpose" He smiled.

"What?" I asked confused remembering Bora had mentioned something like that before.

"I decided that I was gonna make you fall for me, the day Bora told me your story. I did it" He laughed cutely.

I laughed with him. He sat next to me placing his hand on my thigh.

"What made you tell me?" He smirked.

"When you got drunk..." I smiled "I asked you something"

"I imagined" He laughed.

"I was so scared on telling you. Even at times, I thought you hated me"

"What?! I literally expressed my love for you all the time. I thought you hated me"

"I never did. I liked you so much since the first time I saw you, it's crazy"

"I loved you since the first time I saw you" He smiled softly.

I widened my eyes as my cheeks and ears got pink.

"Are you blushing?" He asked laughing and throwing his head back.

I covered my face "Stop"

With his free hand, he moved my hand out of the way. He looked at my lips before leaning in again.

***

"I need to go" I moved away from the hug.

"Yeah... I need to sleep early too, we start filming the music video tomorrow" He pouted.

I giggled "You're so fucking cute"

He giggled and hugged me again after kissing my cheek.

Changbin knocked on the door for the third time "I want to go to sleeeeeeep!"

"SLEEP OUTSIDE!" Felix yelled unexpectedly.

The members laughed loudly from outside and we did too.

Felix and I walked out of the room, pleasing Changbin.

"Thank you" Changbin spoke before saying goodbye to me and closing the door of their room behind him.

"You were in there for so long" Hyunjin laughed. "Changbin was so mad"

"Guess what... We're together now!" Felix smiled so big to his members.

"Swag" Jisung congratulated us in a weird way and smiled happily at us.

"What? Weren't you together?" Lee Know asked.

"I'll explain later" Felix replied.

"I thought you were shy...?" Jeongin was confused

"Well... not really. I was confused about my feelings. I thought I liked someone else. It's a mess" I gasped for air after talking too fast.

"SO YOU LIED?" Changbin screamed from their shared room.

"GO TO SLEEP!" Seungmin yelled back.

I interrupted the laughs "I wanted to tell you but you would have hated me"

"And now we won't?" Seungmin asked confused.

Felix answered this time "No, you won't"

"Yes, you love me already" I joked smiling.

They all laughed. Chris chuckled loudly and gave me a reassurance look. I smiled back.

He finally doesn't hate me.

"I'm sure i'll hate you" Hyunjin joked.

"Aish" Jeongin defended me hitting Hyunjin.

Felix spoke "I'll tell you the story later. I was the one who didn't wanna tell you before"

"You, Felix?" Hyunjin asked surprised. "You tell me everything"

"Well, not this. I was sure you were not gonna let me be anywhere near her if I told you what was going on, so no..."

"Is it that bad?" Hyunjin glared at me "What the fuck did you do?"

Felix quickly cut him off "No no no, she didn't want to hurt me. It was my fault. She told me everything since the start and I-"

"No. It was indeed my fault. I hurt him. Even though it wasn't my intention, I did and it's my fault". I looked at Chan "Please forgive me"

Changbin yelled from the other room again "JUST DON'T HURT HIM AGAIN!"

Chan chuckled a little and smiled softly "Of course you are forgiven"

***

"Please come tomorrow" Felix begged me. "I need to see you everyday"

"What's up with your cheesiness?" I giggled.

"Now that I met your lips, i'm addicted" He flirted shamelessly.

WHAT THE FUCK?

I covered my face with my hand since I was blushing. How does he do this? How can he affect me this much?

I changed topic as he laughed "I'll come with you tomorrow, I can't wait to see you with your extensions"

"Huh? My hair?" He grabbed me by the waist "What about me?"

"Mmmmmmm..." I jokingly made a thoughtful face "Yeaaahhhh, you too I guess..."

"Hey hey hey" He joked.

I laughed and hugged him tightly before heading to my car.

I can't believe this is real. Am I really not dreaming? Is this actually happening?

During all the drive, I couldn't stop smiling and blushing. I couldn't.