Chapter 43

Someone knocked on my door "Come in" I said.

My mom opened the door "Hi Felix, how are you?"

"Great Mrs. Choi" He stood up to bow. "Sorry for causing you trouble"

"No no no" She quickly responded. "You could never be trouble" she smiled sweetly at him. "We're already making breakfast"

"Fine, we'll get downstairs in a little"

She closed the door and left.

"And..." Felix started speaking "remember what we were talking about earlier?"

"About fried chicken?" I asked confused.

"No, earlier. About the kisses" He said embarrassed.

I got shocked "Oh... yeah. Why?"

"You said someone asked you to kiss them on a party once... " He talked slowly.

"Ohhh, that... yeah" I chuckled. "Nothing interesting to explain. This guy noticed I didn't have the mark and approached me. He asked me if he could touch me, I said yes and nothing happened, no mark showed. After that, he asked me if I wanted to have sex with him and I declined. Then, he asked to just make out and I agreed"

Felix stared at me with mouth and eyes fully open. "Why did you agree?"

"Why not? I was just having fun" I answered.

"And why did you declined?" He asked embarrassed.

It's funny to me how interested he seems to know all this things.

"Because I wasn't feeling like it" I answered vaguely so he would ask me what he really wanted to know.

"Have you..." He started saying, embarrassed again "have you had..." he looked at me "sex?"

Stooop, he looked so ashamed, I wanted to squeeze his cheeks. This is hilarious. I couldn't laugh tho, this was serious.

"No, still a virgin" My face burned. Nah, not me blushing! "And you?"

"Never" He replied with a flustered face. He started to speak again, but with a much more red face "And when do you plan to lose it?"

"BREAKFAST IS READY!" My mom yelled from downstairs and we both jumped.

Thank God she did. I can't believe he asked that, i'm just gonna act like I didn't hear it...

"Let's go" I stood up and opened the door. Felix followed.

As soon as we stepped out, my brother was getting out of the bathroom. We all exchanged looks before my brother spoke between laughs "Felix, hi"

"Hello" Felix bowed nervously.

"Why are you here so early? And in her room?" Sunhwan lifted a brow containing a chuckle.

"I slept here last night" Felix answered but saw my brother's expression changing drastically: from a little smile to an open mouth. "It's not what you may think, nothing weird happened"

My brother laughed at his nervousness and Felix sighed in relief.

"Stop being mean. Remember that you wanted to say something to Felix?" I hit my brother on his chest.

"That's right". Sunhwan walked closer to Felix "I'm sorry for making you worry the other day. I crossed the line" He was genuinely sorry, I know he was. "But i'm glad I did because I got to see you're a great guy Felix," he nodded at me "better than her"

"Oh, shut it" I punched him jokingly and they laughed.

We walked to the kitchen downstairs, everyone was already waiting for us.

"Goooood morniiiiing Felix" My sister Jiwoo said excited to Felix.

He giggled "Good morning Jiwoo" He looked at my dad and bowed "Good morning Mr. Choi"

"Hello Felix, did you sleep good?" He said trying to tease him. He started laughing and my mom hit him with her elbow.

"Y-yeah, very good" He answered confused trying to be respectful.

"Dad, stop" I glared at my dad.

"Let's eat" My mom said hiding a chuckle.

We started eating the soup and rice my mom made. I think she guessed Felix got drunk yesterday.

"Isn't this hangover soup? You got drunk yesterday?" Sunhwan asked grossed out by the taste of the food.

"No, I just like the taste" My dad lied. 

"What are you doing later?" My mom tried to change the topic.

"Oh, Sera and her mom are picking me up later. We're going to the mall" Jiwoo said with her mouth full.

"I'm going with Haneul to an interview she has to do"

"Oh, it's called escorting" I said trying to annoy him.

"Indeed" He smiled happily. It amazes me how much of a fool he becomes when its about Haneul.

"Felix and I are staying here probably"

"Well, we're going to do a lot of things today so don't wait for us on lunch" My mom spoke.

I think today is the day, I need to tell him.

A/n: HEY EVERYONE! I have a couple of things to say...

First, I GOT ACCEPTED INTO COLLEGEEEEEEE!!!!! YAAAAY!

I'm going for medicine which I know it's going to be super hard and time consuming, so I don't promise I will keep writing

I'm going for medicine which I know it's going to be super hard and time consuming, so I don't promise I will keep writing... sad but I have priorities TT

So, i'm gonna try to finish this book and another one that i've been planning for a while during this vacations before the next semester.

This book is almost ending too, I think it's gonna have 50 chapters, so almost finished 😭😭

Love you all <3. Thanks for all the love you have been giving me and my book, i'm genuinely so grateful with all of you.

Please keep looking forward to it and my next one :')