Chapter 9

We started eating and wow, it was delicious. I had never tried samgyeopsal before and it's so simple but so good.

As we were eating, everyone was making jokes and talking and it felt so natural. I didn't feel awkward or timid as I usually do with new people; I felt like I had known them since forever and I noticed they were comfortable with me too.

Suddenly all the worries I had were gone.

I was enjoying now, without thinking too much, and it was great.

"I think we should leave guys. We need to wake up early tomorrow" Bang Chan said.

"Whyyyyyy?" Hyunjin complained "You don't sleep anyway".

"I don't but the others do" He said moving his head looking at everyone.

"What time is it?" Daeun said as she grabbed Hyunjin's wrist to look at his clock. "WHAT! IT'S MIDNIGHT ALREADY?!"

"WHAT! My dad's gonna kill me" I screamed.

"Let's go now guys" Bora said.

"I'll drive you home, let's go." I said to Bora while standing up from my seat like everyone else. "Does anyone want me to drive them home?"

"Yubin will drive Changmin and I, we live close to each other". Seojun looked at me.

"Thank you so much Mr. and Mrs. Yoo. The dinner was great. How much is it?" I bowed.

"It's free for you baby" Mrs. Yoo replied.

"She never lets them pay" Daeun said. "I hope we don't ruin in a few years mom. Jeongin will bankrupt us"

"He is still a growing boy Yoo Daeun" Her mom replied with an angry tone. Jeongin got shy.

The mom hugged us goodbye and Mr. Yoo walked outside to see us leave.

The members live in a dorm together and Chaeyoung and Chaeryeong live near them so 5 got in a JYP van and 5 on the other .

As I got in the driver's seat, I saw someone approaching my window "So what's the plan tomorrow? Not to pressure you or anything but-"

"How about I pick you up? At 9 maybe?" I said.

"Great, I'll send you the address" Felix said smiling.

"See you tomorrow then".

***

"I'm hooooome" I yelled as I opened the door of my house. I knew my mom was still awake watching Netflix.

"HELLOOOOO, I WAS ABOUT TO CALL YOU" She yelled back. "COME HERE"

I climbed the stairs that led to the second floor and walked to my parents' room.

"Hi mom" I said as I sat on her bed next to my dad's feet (he was sleeping and loudly snoring, as always).

"Why are you here so late?" She asked me pausing her show to put all the attention to me. "Where were you?"

"Well ummm... I found my soulmate" I said rising my wrist to show my mark.

"Reallyyyyy? I'm happy for you" She said with a soft smile.

She already knows about me and Jihoon's deal so she really has nothing to say.

"So... what's happening? Do you already know who you're going to choose?" She asked me with a low voice.

I'm not afraid of telling her anything. I know she will support me on whatever I want to do.

My mom will always be my favorite person.