Chapter 15

Jade's Pov

   "What did Alpha Ayden say about the ceremony?" Skylar asked.
     "The only thing he said was to wait for him to come to get us," I said.
     "Did he say we have to wear anything in specific?" she asked and I shook my head.
   "Are you nervous?" I asked and she nodded.
     "Don't worry I will be there with you the whole time" I smiled and she sighed. She stood up and walked to the closet. She grabbed a sundress and held it up.
     "I like it," I laid back on the bed.
     "Well here put it on," She tossed it at me.
     "No, I am fine with what I have on" I laughed and tossed it back.
     "You need to wear this dress. Alpha Ayden won't be able to take his eyes off of you" She laughed.
     "He fell in love with you while you were wearing scraps for clothes. What do you think he will say when he sees you in this sundress" She tossed it back to me.
     "Don't even bother denying it. We can all see how you two feel about each other" She said and I sat up.
     "Who is we?" I raised an eyebrow.
     "Caden and I were talking about it last time," She said shyly.
     "So you and Caden have been talking?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.
     "Don't change the subject! Come on let's get you ready" She argued and I laughed. We spent the next hour getting ready. Arguing about what to wear.
     "Does it really matter what we wear?" I asked and she nodded. She was brushing my hair as I looked at us in the mirror.
     "You look beautiful." She smiled at me. I was wearing a short ditsy floral dress with some sandals. The straps were Crisscrossed in the back and it was a bit confusing at first to put it on.
     "I feel like I am going to bust out of this dress," I laughed.
     "Well, Moon goddess Evangeline blessed you with big breasts." She laughed and I looked back at her.
     "Do you think they will get bigger as we gain more weight? I don't want them any bigger than this. It caught too much attention in the old pack," I laughed nervously.
     "I don't think so." She said and we switched seats.
     "Don't pretend you didn't get blessed as well! Look at that cleavage!" I brushed her hair and she laughed.
     "It's fine you don't have to say that to make me feel better," She said and I scoffed. I continued to brush her long brown hair and she ranted on about being in a new pack. Just as we finished getting ready there was a knock at the door.
     "They're here!" Skylar squealed and ran to the door.
     "Finally, I found your room!" I heard a familiar voice say. I walked over and saw Christina standing there with her hands on her hips.
     "Can I help you?" I asked and she looked at us up and down.
     "Going somewhere?" She smirked.
   "Did you need something?" I asked again. I stepped in front of Skylar and Christina laughed.
     "Who are you and where did you come from?" She asked.
     "That's none of your business," I said.
     "You better watch your tone with me little wolf." She threatened and I scoffed.
   "Or what?" I questioned.
     "You don't want to know." She smirked and I rolled my eyes.
     "Stay away from Alpha Ayden" She snarled and I felt my hands get into fists. Every time his name came out of her mouth it made me want to rip her throat out.
   "If you don't need anything else. Goodbye" I tried to close the door but she held it open.
     "Don't close the door on me bitch." She said and looked back at Skylar.
     "Why doesn't your friend talk? Is she a bitch as well?" She smirked. Without wasting another second I slapped her across the face. She shrieked and held her hand up to her cheek.
     "What the fuck!" She raised her hand and it was held back by someone
     "Christina I suggest you leave now," a low voice said behind her. I looked over and saw Caden, Lance, and Alpha Ayden.
     "This bitch just hit me!" She yelled and pointed at me.
     "You kept calling them bitches and you wouldn't leave them alone even after they asked," Caden said. She yanked her arm away from him and turned around to look at them.
     "Why are they here?" She whined and I rolled my eyes.
   "That is none of your business," Lance replied with his arms crossed over his chest.
     "What is so special about them? You guys keep protecting them but for what?" She asked and a growl came from one of them.
    "Enough! Christina get out of here now!" a dark voice said. Every time I heard that voice it made my knees shake. Christina scoffed and turned on her heel.
   "I'll see you around" She smirked at me and then walked away. I turned to look at the guys and they were already looking at us.
     "Alpha" Skylar and I said and bowed down. I looked up and met Alpha Ayden's eyes and he wouldn't break eye contact with me.
    "Hey" He breathed out and I smiled at him.