Chapter 30

Jade's Pov 

   We walked upstairs quickly and he slammed me against the wall before we even got to his room. His hands rested on my hips and his lips were centimeters away from mine.
    "Mon amour, when Ayden was eating you out last time I wanted to come out and play. He wouldn't let me out because he didn't want me to be too aggressive. Right now he is fighting with me making sure I don't hurt you." He brought his lips close to my ears. "Tell me somewhere inside, deep down you like this pain as pleasure"
   I felt more liquid coming out of me and he chuckled. I can feel my underwear soaking wet and he pulled back to look me in the eyes.
    "I knew you couldn't resist me" He crashed his lips with mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled on his hair. He moaned into the kiss and placed his hands on my ass. He gave them a squeeze and made me gasp. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and explored it like there was no tomorrow.
   "Jump" He demanded between the kiss. I did as he said and he held me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and I felt us moving. He opened the door and walked in shutting it behind us. His other hand under me and never breaking away from the kiss. He let me go and I fell onto the bed. I looked up at him and his eyes were scanning me.
    "Do you want me to take this off?" I asked and tugged on my dress.
   "Take it all off for me" He smirked and I nodded. I got on my knees, still on the bed, and slipped the dress over my head.
    "Mon Amour, you have the best boobs I have ever seen," He said and grabbed them with his hands. He gave them a little squeeze and I let a moan escape my mouth. One of his hands went to the back and unclasped the bra letting my boobs fall and he threw the bra on the floor. He put one of my breasts in his mouth and played with the other one.
   "Milo" I moaned. He looked up at me and I pouted.
    "I want to keep hearing that okay?" He asked and I nodded. He pushed me back on the bed and went down to my underwear.
   "Can I have your permission to take these off?" He asked and I nodded desperately. "Better yet, beg me. I want to hear you want me."
    "Please" I begged " Show me I'm yours Milo" He smirked.
   He took my underwear so quickly and I was left exposed under him.
    "You are so fucking beautiful" He brought his head close to me and left kisses on my thighs. Having his hot breath near my sensitive spot made me crave him more.
   "Jade, you are already so wet for me aren't you?" He said. He looked up at me his eyes full of desire and then looked back down. He connected his tongue against my clit and I moaned. I grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled him closer to me. His tongue danced in circles around my clit and I felt my legs shaking.
   "Milo.." I breathed out and he looked up at me without taking his tongue off of me. I squeezed my thighs against his head making it hard for him to get out of that position. He rubbed my thighs and I let out another moan. He picked his head up and I looked at him and pouted for stopping.
    "Do you want me to mark you now?" He asked and I nodded in anguish. I wanted to feel his lips on me. I wanted to officially be his. He smirked and brought his face close to mine. I could smell myself on him but I didn't mind. He kissed my neck as he looked for the spot to mark me. Once he found it I moaned and he kissed it harder.
   "Beg me," he mumbled against my neck.
    "Please Milo, make me yours. Mark me so that everyone knows I am yours" I said. He laughed and brought his head up. I pouted and tried to bring it back down.
   "Not yet Mon Amour." He said and I whimpered.
    "Please, I'm burning for you. Don't leave me like this again" I begged and he caressed my face with his fingers.
   "Don't worry I won't leave you unsatisfied." He smirked. I looked at him confused and he removed his hand off my face. He brought it down and used his fingers to touch my clit. He rubbed it around in circles and I moaned so loud he smiled down at me.
   "You like the way that feels?" He asked and I nodded. He moved it up, down, and in circles which was driving me crazy. He kissed my neck again and I pulled on his hair.
    "Milo" I moaned loud, my back arched up ad he continued his motions. I began to feel the build-up again in the pit of my stomach and he looked at me.
   "Do you feel close already?" He asked and I nodded. I bit my lip and he growled.
    "What did I say about you biting your lip? I don't want you to hurt yourself" He said and I removed it. He went back down again and replaced his fingers with his tongue. He quickly switched again and looked up at me.
   "Remember what Ayden said last time? Keep your eyes on me while you release okay? Don't disobey me" He laughed. The vibration of his laugh being near me made some slosh come out of me and he smirked down.
    "Okay I know you're ready Mon Amour, please do as I ask," He commanded and I nodded. He bent down and began licking my clit. I moaned and arched my back. I looked up into the ceiling and he growled. I looked back down and made eye contact with him again. He squeezed my ass as his tongue continued to circle around. I felt the feeling of release in my stomach and I yelled. I felt myself finish all over his mouth and he groaned. My legs were shaking and I let out the loudest moan and didn't worry about how loud I was. He rubbed my thighs as I finished and he licked up all the liquid. I sighed and let my body fall limp. He stood up and wiped his mouth and laid down next to me as I cuddled up to him.
   "Are you okay Mon amour? I can sense something is wrong. Did I do something that made you uncomfortable?" Milo asked and I shook my head.
    "I want to know why you're like this" I looked up at him and he looked down at me confused. I traced my fingers over his chest and he closed his eyes.
   "Like what?" He mumbled. I brought my fingers under his shirt and then stopped.
    "Why do you have to be so mean? Why do you have to be so tough with Ayden, Lance, and Caden?" I asked" He opened up his eyes and sighed.
   "I am Alpha." He argued and I nodded.
    "Yes you are Alpha, but you are also their best friends and you can't be treating them like that. They are like your brothers you can't be hurting them everytime you get mad" I said and he looked down at me.
   "Do I scare you Mon Amour?" He said and I looked away. He grabbed my face and made me look at him. "Answer my question please." His voice sounded different. It was still Milo but he sounded hurt.
    "Yes, you do scare me. You also scare Skylar. She still doesn't fully trust you. She thinks you might hurt her or the girls that are coming back from Alpha Roy's pack. Sometimes I think the same thing." I said and he let go of my face. "You don't have to be like this you know," 
   "It's just something in me. My father was also grumpy. He would yell at me or my mom when he was upset. It took him a while to control it but eventually, he did. I still don't know how to do it. I just want to protect everyone around me especially you" He said. I kissed his cheek and looked at him.
    "I don't want you to hurt others if it means protecting me. I want us to protect this pack together. The correct way without getting mad all the time" I grabbed his face and he smiled at me.
    "You're going to make an amazing Luna soon" He said and I smiled up at him. "But for now let me enjoy you to myself," He said and hugged me closely. I laughed and put my face in his neck. I breathed in his scent and felt so safe in his arms.
   "Also maybe stop taking control of Ayden and scaring everyone?" I said and he chuckled.
    "Ayden needs to learn how to become Alpha without letting anyone push him around. Just like the council did today" He said and I looked at him baffled.
   "What did they do?" I asked.
    "You aren't allowed to know what goes on in the meetings. Not yet. Once you become Luna you will be kept up with information. No more council just the two of us" His voice was so calming and I feel like Ayden was getting control back.
   "We will do this together Milo." I kissed him on the lips and parted a few seconds after. "Can I have Ayden back for now? I'll ask him to let you out to play more often" I smirked and he laughed.
   "I'll see you soon Mon Amour." He kissed me again and pulled away after a few seconds again. His eyes were back to their original gray color and I felt relieved.
    "Hey Ayden" I smiled.
   "Hey My love" He kissed my head and I laid on his chest. "You know watching you and Milo getting on with it wasn't easy. It makes me want to do some things for myself." His hands trailed down to my ass and I laughed.
    "Can we do it again later? I want to go tell them rest I am okay." I told him.
   "I mind linked as soon as I got back control. I asked them to look over Skylar while we have some alone time." He said.
   "Can I take a shower? If we are going to be together I don't want to smell like this. Plus we did it last night as well and I didn't shower. You didn't let me" I laughed and he pouted.
    "I don't want you to wash off that smell." He begged.
   "But I feel dirty." I scrunched up my nose and laughed.
    "Okay fine, can I join you?" He asked and I shook my head.
   "Not yet." I kissed his cheek and sat up. I looked around for my dress and saw it on the floor. I went to go pick it up and I heard him groan from the bed. I turned around to look at him and he was propped up on his elbow.
   "Is there something wrong?" I asked him and he nodded.
    "The way your hips move when you walk. It's like they are calling me over to you." He smirked and I laughed.
   "Don't worry I won't take long" I walked over to the door and opened it. Only to reveal a closet and he laughed.
    "It's the other door, my love," He said and I turned in the other direction. I can feel my cheeks burning up and I opened the door.
   "You're so cute when you're embarrassed!" He called out. I quickly got into the restroom as his laughter filled the room. His laugh was amazing, it sent butterflies to my stomach just like his smile filled my body with warmth. His scent filled my underwear with liquid but that's alright with me.