Chapter 51

Ayden's P.O.V.

"You liar! He is lying!" Christina yelled at him.
"Shut up. God, I can't believe I agreed to let you be my luna,"
"Neither of you is going to be anything," I said.
"You're right. I don't need her anymore," He laughed. Christina ran toward him and some men held her back. "I am tired of you always demanding and screeching just like your father," He motioned to Jason and they brought him to Roy. He held a knife to his throat and Lance stepped forward.
"What game does he think he is playing?" Lance said.
"Roy!" I yelled just as he slit Jason's throat
"NO!" Christina yelled and shifted into her wolf form. She howled and launched at Roy. The wolves pushed her back and they began to fight. Jason fell to the floor limp and Roy smiled at me.
"One mate. One to go," He walked over to Sara and picked her up. I shifted back into my wolf form and pushed him away. He shifted before he fell and we started fighting. There was a mix of rumble and growling all around me. Sara was still on the floor and she picked up her head a little bit before it fell back down.
I know there was wolfsbane in her system that wasn't helping her heal fast enough. Roy pinned me down and roared in my face. He was trying to prove he was the bigger Alpha. I turned us around and he bit my neck. I shoved him to the ground and moved away from him. He tackled me and we rolled a few times.
"It hurts so bad!" Milo yelled in my head.
Roy bit into my neck and ripped a piece of flesh off. Milo let a howl out and we fell limp. My whole body was aching. I can see Roy walking over to us. Just as he was about to bite down again he was shoved from my view.

Jade's P.O.V.

"Come on Sara! He is going to get killed! We can do this," I yelled at her. I can hear everyone fighting around us. The bodies thumping on the ground not knowing who is injured or dead.
"Jade the wolfsbane, if we use our strength to get up we won't heal properly,"
"I don't care about myself. I just need to make sure Ayden is okay,"
"I'm sure Ayden can take-"
One of the wolves let out a loud howl that almost broke my heart. With the strength I had, I got up and saw Milo lying on the floor.
"Jade don't"
I got up and pushed Roy out of the way before he could get Ayden again. He was quick to start fighting me. He bit me all over the place and I finally stopped fighting. He stood in front of me and shifted out of his wolf form.
"Poor poor Rose. Thought you could escape and live happily ever after?" He kneeled down beside my leg and I felt a sharp pain in my leg. "You will never be anything but a worthless piece of shit. Let alone be a luna of a pack." He got close to my face and laughed. "There is no such thing as happily ever after,"
He was snatched up away from me and I saw Tate, Caden's wolf, holding him in his mouth. "You'll see! You're not fit to live in this world," Tate bit down and ripped his body to shreds. My vision was becoming blurry but I can see Roman, Lance's wolf walking over to me.
"Jade, keep your eyes open. It's over. We are getting you out of here now," Is the last thing I heard before it all went dark.

Ayden's P.O.V.

I woke up looking around for Jade. I was in an empty room with no one around me. I looked down and noticed I was wearing shorts again. I got off the bed and realized I was in the pack hospital. I stepped out of the door and felt like I was going to fall.
"Woah there. I don't think you should be walking in your condition," Caden said as he held me up.
"Where is she?" I could barely find the strength to talk.
"She had to be put in a different room. You had too many open wounds and Dr. Bour didn't want you exposed and risk of infection," He pointed down at me and that's when I noticed the bandages all over my body. He too had a purple eye and multiple cuts and bandages on.
"Come on, I'll take you to see her," We slowly began walking to a different room.
"We got rid of all of them. We have Christina but she won't talk to anyone except you. You've been asleep for almost a whole day and Jade hasn't woken up,"
We got to a different room where she was sleeping. Skylar was next to her sleeping on a chair. Skylar woke up as soon as we stepped in.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up," Caden said. She walked over to him and helped me to the chair she was just at.
"You aren't supposed to be walking out much either," She said and he gave her a kiss on the forehead.
"What did they say about her?" I turned to look at Jade. She was severely bruised up as well. It pained to see her like that. I told her to stay back and she wouldn't listen to me.
"Dr. Bour said she needs her rest so she can heal properly," Skylar said.
"What about Roy?"
"I had my fun," Caden smirked. "Well, Tate did. He didn't like that Roy was hurting his Luna,"
I looked back at Jade and sighed.
"Why is she always getting herself into these situations? I wish she would just listen to me,"
"She won't," Skylar spoke up. "She is stubborn, but it's one of the things you learn to love about her,"
"I love her so much I wouldn't be able to deal with the pain of losing her,"
We will give you some time alone with her," She said. I heard the leave the room and shut the door behind them.
"I love you," I grabbed her hand and waited for her to wake up.