Chapter 33

Ayden's Pov

"Hello mate," Milo said. Her wolf was outstanding. She was almost the size of Caden. She was gray with a hint of purple the same shade as her eyes. I petted the top of her head and she leaned into my touch.
"Sara?" I questioned and she nodded. "Is Jade okay?" She looked up at me and her eyes went glossy for a second. I knew Jade was in there, and I knew she was okay.
Her eyes were still the same beautiful purple eyes I fell in love with. I sat down in front of her and she rested her head on my lap. I smiled down at her thinking how lucky I am to be mated with her. She deserves someone that can give her everything, especially after what she has been through.
"Sara you're gorgeous" Milo pushed through to tell her that and then sat back. We stayed like that for a few minutes, taking in each other's presence.
"Bring me some clothes to the training room" I linked my usual helper and looked down at Jade. She was sleeping, already back in her human form. I moved the hair away from her face and her eyes blinked open.
"Welcome back" I joked and she smiled up at me. She quickly realized she was lying naked on top of me and she covered herself up.
"There is no need to cover up. It's nothing I haven't seen already." Her cheeks filled with a light shade of red and someone knocked on the door. Jade looked up at me terrified and I kissed her head.
"Don't worry my love, those are the clothes that I asked for," She nodded and scooted away from me. I quickly went to go retrieve the clothing and gave it to her. She quickly put them on and stood up.
"How did I do?" She asked, her voice hoarse.
"It was perfect. Milo finally got to meet his mate and he is ecstatic." I said and she laughed. "Does anything hurt?"
"Just a little sore. It felt like a well-needed stretch." She yawned.
"Do you want to go up to bed now?" I asked and she nodded tiredly.
I looked down at her in my clothes. I forgot to mention that it was for Jade but, honestly I prefer for her to be in my clothes. Her eyes were slowly closing and I picked her up bridal style. She wrapped her arms around my neck and laid her head on my chest. I walked out of the room double checking that no one was coming, and went straight to my room. I laid her on my bed gently and she had a drowsy look on her face.
"Why didn't you drop me off in my room?" She asked and I frowned. "N-not that I don't want to be here I was just asking" She laughed nervously and I sat down next to her.
I grabbed her face with my giant hands and leaned in to kiss her. I loved the feeling of her lips. I can just imagine how they would feel on my shaft. Her soft tongue danced around with mine in our mouths. The thought of it gliding around my balls made me moan. I pulled her up to my lap and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I placed my hands right on her hips and gripped them tightly. She tugged on my hair and I couldn't help but let another loud moan escape my mouth. I rolled her hips slowly on top of my hard-on and she whimpered. I turned us around so that I was hovering on top of her. I kissed her neck and she gripped my arms.
"Ayden, mark me" She begged and I looked up at her.
"Are you sure? We haven't even talked about it"
"I am ready. If not, I will have to learn. I was born to be a Luna. I will be the best mate possible to you and the best Luna to your pack" She said. I raised my head so our lips were centimeters apart.
"Our pack," I whispered before connecting our lips again. I grabbed her waist and brought it up to mine. I kissed down on her neck and sucked on the spot.
"Don't make me beg" She said desperately and I smirked up at her.
"But I like to hear that you want me. That you need me" I responded. I knew she was yearning for me but I love listening to her want me.
"Please make me yours" Her delicate voice begged me.
    I met her eyes one last time and smirked. I took off my shirt and pants in one swift movement. She stared at me in admiration of all my features. I sat her up and took off the shirt and shorts she was wearing. She laid back, her boobs recoiled with every movement she made.
"I'm going to make this as painless as possible but it's still going to hurt" I warned her. I slid my underwear down and my cock bounced up. Her eyes went wide and I sensed her sexual arousal. She kept staring at it as if she was scared. She got on her knees in front of me, still on the bed, and grabbed it with both her hands. I groaned and tilted my head up. Her touch was driving me crazy.
"How do I do it?" She looked up at me, desperation in her eyes. I played with her hair and smiled.
"Do it however you think it's supposed to be. I will not force you or command you to do anything" I said "Not yet at least" and she nodded. To be honest, I wanted to take her and fuck her until she screams my name so hard her voice goes away, but I had to control myself so I wouldn't scare her.
"I know she likes it rough," Milo said.
"We will figure that out with time but for now we have to take it slow."
She began stroking me with her delicate, soft hands making me moan loudly. She looked up at me without stopping and I grabbed a handful of her hair.
"Put it in your mouth" I commanded. I pulled her face closer to my cock and she licked her lips. She bit her lip and my dick twitched. She opened her mouth and put as much as she could fit inside. I groaned and pulled on her hair making her take it out.
"Are you okay?" I asked and she nodded. She put it in again and gagged. "Be careful my love, let's not rush. You're not used to it"
"Is it okay if for now I just do this?" She asked, as she kept pumping it and I nodded. I tilted my head back in satisfaction as she went faster.
"Fuck, Jade." I moaned. I grabbed her hands making her halt. She looked at me confused and I gently laid her back on the bed. I hovered on top of her, placed my cock right on her wet clit, and looked up at her.
"It's going to hurt. That's normal. Let me know if you want to stop okay?" I asked and she bit her lip. I caressed her bottom lip with my finger and she let it go. As crazy as that made me feel I don't want her damaging those pretty lips of hers. I put my thumb on her clit and she whimpered. I inserted my finger inside her throbbing, wet pussy and her back arched up. I pumped my finger in and out slowly so she can get used to the feeling. I stuffed one of her boobs in my mouth and played with her nipple.
"Ayden! Keep going, please!" She yelled and I pumped my finger faster. I can feel her pussy dripping and her walls closing in on my finger. I looked up at her and her head was tilted back.
"Baby look at me," I said and she looked down. Her eyes were filled with lust and I knew she was ready to have my cock inside her. I moved my finger away and brought it up to my mouth savoring her amazing flavor. Her cheeks went red and she looked away. I shook my head and turned her face to look at mine.
"Don't be embarrassed. You taste amazing" I growled. I put the tip of my cock at her entrance and got it wet with her liquid. I slowly pushed it in and she yelled. Once I was past the tip I looked up at her and she had her eyes closed.
"Talk to me baby how are you doing," I urged her to tell me. She looked down at me and her eyes were a darker shade of purple. She opened her mouth to talk but another yell came out. I pushed more of myself inside and I groaned as her walls enclosed my cock.
"Jade you are so fucking tight" I growled. She clawed at my shoulders which hurt like hell. I pulled out and repeated the same steps so she can get used to my size.
"Ayden. It feels fucking good please don't stop." She begged. I began to thrust rhythmically and she moaned. Her boobs were bouncing with every pound and I grabbed them with my hands.
"Let me know when you are close," I said roughly. I brought my face near her neck and kissed the spot where I was supposed to mark her.
I plunged into her faster and she was digging her nails into my back. She wrapped her legs around my waist trapping me in that position. Our moans mixed with the sound of my balls hitting her ass. I felt my canine teeth come out and I glided them across the spot. She whimpered and I lifted my head to look at her. I was thrusting into her so fast her boobs were bouncing everywhere.
"That's how I love to see them" I smirked.
"Ayden! I feel so close!" She yelled.
Her pussy was throbbing so much that my dick was hurting from how tight she felt. Her legs were shaking as I thrust harder into her. She dug her nails deeper into my back and yelled. I felt her release all over my cock and I kissed the spot on her neck before I sunk my canine teeth into it. She yelled so loud I knew people on other floors could hear that.
I rubbed her legs in comfort as she finished and I took my teeth out. I licked the blood away and kissed the spot one more time. It was quickly healing and I looked at her eyes. They were dark and almost didn't look purple anymore. She fell limp under me as she tried to catch her breath. I took my dick out of her and all the liquid dripped onto the bed. I stood up and admired her. There was a mix of blood and her cum on herself. I grabbed my boxers to clean her off. She touched where I had marked her and she smiled up at me.
"Was that it?" She asked and I nodded. I kissed her lips one last time before laying down next to her.
"My love you're bleeding, we should go take a shower," I kissed her forehead.
"Right now we will go," She mumbled. "How do I do it?"
"You don't have to do it right now you need some rest," I rubbed her back to help soothe her pain.
"No, let me do it right now. A mark signifies your connection and bond with your mate right? It also shows you are taken. I want people to know you're mine officially" She said.
I chuckled at her eagerness in marking me and I nodded my head. I tilted my head up exposing myself to her. She made me feel vulnerable around her. She crawled up to me and put her mouth on my neck. I shivered at her touch. I had never felt this way about anyone. She made me melt with just a smile. She already had me wrapped around her finger and she didn't even know it. I felt a little pinch on my side and I laughed.
"Baby, it has to be with your canine teeth." I laughed and she turned red. She smiled revealing her teeth and I nodded.
"Don't be scared to sink your teeth in there okay? If not it won't work" I said and she nodded.
She sucked on the spot, I grabbed her hips and lifted her so she can be on top of me. I felt the sharp pain in my neck and I winced. She pulled away and there was a terrified look on her face. She quickly bent down to kiss it and I laughed. I wiped the blood off her lips with my thumb and kissed her.
"Does it hurt?" She asked and I shook my head.
"Of course not. I feel amazing knowing that I'm officially marked." I smiled.
"Speak for yourself! It fucking hurts!" Milo yelled and laughed.
"Milo don't be a bitch"
"I'm not I-Wait, I think I can sense her wolf."
Jade looked up at me confused.
"Do you feel something?" She asked.
"Yes, it's our wolves finally being able to be together," I said and she nodded. She laid back down and made a funny squishy noise.
"Do you want to shower now?" I asked her and she nodded. "Would you like for me to join?" She shook her head and kissed me.
"Give me a few minutes to clean up, I'll be right back" She quickly stood up and ran into the restroom.
I sat up and laughed. She is so adorable.
"Go! Join her in the shower!" Milo said excitedly.
"No. She said no." He huffed and laid down at the back of my head.
I finished cleaning the liquid and changed into new boxers. When I heard the shower turn off I grabbed a t-shirt and slipped it into the bathroom for her to wear. I went to lay on the bed and she came out in my t-shirt, her hair dripping wet.
"What. A. Goddess" Milo breathed out.
I patted the spot next to my bed and she quickly climbed under the covers with me. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close to me.
"Inform Skylar that Jade will be staying with me tonight. I'll take her back to her room first thing in the morning" I linked Caden.
"La mia Luna" I whispered and kissed her forehead before closing my eyes.