Chapter 43

Jade's Pov

We've been in Dr. Bour's office all day working little by little with the girls. A lot of them were too scared to move. We decided to take a break after one of them started crying and screaming after a needle was put into her. Everyone was in their conversations, but I couldn't stop staring at Charlotte while shoving food in my mouth every couple of minutes. I have to tell Ayden that I need personal time with the girls. It will also give me time to delay moving in with him for a couple of days.
"Why don't you want to move in with him?" Sara asked sadly.
"It's not that. Look around. How can I be living happily when these girls are trying to adjust to the new life? I already did enough damage and took my time, which resulted in losing Ruby. I will not make that mistake again,"
"That's not going to happen. They are safe here. You need to calm down don't scare them."
"How am I going to scare them? I took care of them almost my whole life!"
"You are not alone here. Don't put all this unnecessary weight on your shoulders,"
"You just don't understand! How could you? You only come when you want and then you don't even help. Why don't you just go away?"
She huffed and disappeared to the back of my head. I hadn't even realized I was biting on my lip so hard until I tasted blood in my mouth. I stood up and Ayden looked at me. I ran out of the room and into the restroom. Sara was right. I am putting all this on myself and I'm going crazy. I wasn't alone anymore.
"Jade open the door," I heard Ayden say from the other side of the door. I leaned against the sink and unlocked it. He walked in quickly shutting the door behind him. I didn't bother to look up at him. He reached beside me and grabbed a towel, run it under the water, and brought it up to my lip. I closed my eyes and felt him run his fingers through my hair.
"Do you want to stop for the day?" He asked me. I shook my head and finally looked up at him. His face showed worry but from his eyes, I could tell he was tired. I don't know how much sleep he has been getting, considering he had other duties apart from the girls. I moved the towel away and sighed.
"You can go up to rest. You don't have to be here,"
"I am not going to leave you alone. These are our pack members," He grabbed my face and kissed my forehead. "But I do think we should give the girls a break. We can continue tomorrow,"
I laid my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat.
"I got into a fight with Sara," I said, not moving my head from its position.
"How come?"
"I was being stubborn. I took out my anger on her and I think I made her feel bad. I wish I can tell her sorry,"
"You know she is always listening right? She is a part of you," I looked up at him confused and he nodded.
"Sara, if you are listening, I'm sorry for what I said. Please forgive me"
"I can hear you. I am upset, but I forgive you," Her voice rang through my head and I smiled.
"I told you," Ayden said and I laughed lightly.
"Last time she told me she wanted to meet Milo," I smiled and he shook his head.
"Milo told me the same thing but I said no,"
"Why not?"
"He might go crazy. I don't think I might be able to control him,"
"Maybe Sara doesn't want to be controlled either," I said, trailing my hand down until I grabbed his hard-on. He groaned and tilted his head back. I reached up to kiss the mark on his neck.
"Let's go take the girls back to their rooms so we can continue this in ours," He said in a low voice. I nodded and quickly walked out of the restroom. Once we were back into the room everyone turned to look at us.
"Uh, we decided to call it a day," Ayden laughed nervously. Caden smirked and I glared at him.
"Before we take you up to your rooms, do you girls want anything?" I asked looking around.
"Can we take this back?" Lucy asked and pointed at the unfinished food.
"Of course! Do you want more?" I asked and she shook her head. "Great, As soon as you're done with the plates you can leave them outside the rooms or in the corner. Wherever it won't bother. I will go by and pick them up later,"
They all stood up and grabbed their food.
"Calling it a day? Am I going to need earplugs for tonight?" Caden linked me and I looked at him.
"As a matter of fact, yes. I am going to have sex with your best friend all night," He made a disgusted face and turned around.
We made our way back to the packhouse and left the girls in their rooms.
"What's going on?" Skylar asked and crossed her arms.
"What do you mean?" I turned to look at her and she squinted at me.
"Why did you stop the treatment? I thought you wanted the girls to be healthy as soon as possible?"
"We did enough today. I can't stand seeing them in pain," I said to her."Also, I am burning for Ayden right now. You have no idea,"
"Ew okay fine! I'll stay with the girls tonight again," She laughed and I hugged her. Ayden grabbed my arm and pulled me away from her.
"Have fun!" Caden called out and I laughed.
Ayden dragged me up to his room and slammed the door behind us. He instantly connected our lips and picked me up. He laid me gently on the bed as he took off his pants. He disconnected our lips as he trailed his way down and took my panties off. He came up to my face again and inserted a finger inside me. I let out a small moan and tilted my head back onto the bed. I felt him thrust inside me and I yelled. I quickly covered my mouth and he looked up at me.
"What are you doing?" He asked,
"I don't like the fact that everyone can hear me," I said. He began thrusting inside me and I held in my moans.
"Baby don't do that," Ayden breathed out. Well, I think it was Milo now.
"Let me out please!" Sara begged.
"Won't I turn into wolf form?"
"Yes, but he might do the same come on!"
I looked up to see Ayden looking down at my breasts.
"You like what you see?" I felt myself say that but it didn't sound like me.
Ayden looked up at me confused as he still thrusts into me.
"Sara?" He asked and I nodded.
"I guess you're not the only one who can take over huh?" She sounded breathless and moaned loudly. Ayden's eyes turned black and he smirked.
"Nice to know our mates finally let us out to play," Milo chuckled.
This felt so weird. It's as if I was there, but not really. I looked around but my head couldn't move. Sara was in control of my body and I was here as a witness. Ayden wasn't wrong. I can still feel everything they were doing. Milo thrust harder and faster until Sara let out a loud moan and laid limp under him. I felt a shiver run through my body and suddenly I was in control of my body again.
"Thanks, Jade for letting her do that," Milo chuckled. His eyes turned back to their original color and I knew it was Ayden.
"To be honest, I didn't even know I could do that," I laughed. He pulled out and lay next to me. I put my head on his chest and he hugged me.
"You know what's weird?" He asked. I didn't move my head but he knew I was listening. "Doing something like that is almost impossible. It took me a long time to learn. To this day I lose control and Milo takes completely over."
"For me, it just happened. One second I was under you, the next I was trapped in my head. It felt so weird."
"You get used to it," He kissed my forehead and I closed my eyes. I felt him pull a blanket over us and I looked up at him.
"I don't want to go to sleep yet," I frowned and he looked at me.
"Let's lay here for a few minutes. Then we will get up and do something else okay?" I laid my head back down and kissed his chest. I closed my eyes and after a few moments of silence, I heard him speak up.
"Are you awake?"
I kept my eyes closed and slowly nodded, but I guess he didn't see it.
"I haven't dared to be able to tell you this while you're awake." He sighed and brushed his fingers against my cheek. "I am in love with you Jade. You make me crazy. I can't believe a month ago I was stubborn and denying myself a mate. If Caden and Lance hadn't dragged me to that party I never would've met you. I can't imagine my life without you."
He thought I was asleep, but I heard everything he had to say.

~

I slowly open my eyes to find out I am still on Ayden's chest. I look up to see him fast asleep. The room was dark so it was still nighttime. Ayden had told me last night he loved me. Why couldn't he tell me while I was awake? Was he embarrassed or afraid?
"Maybe he was shy?" Sara asked.
"I don't think so. Ayden shy? Please."
I moved my arm and felt it bump into something hard, but squishy. Ayden forgot to put on his pants. I was about to move my arm when the best idea popped into my head.
"Are you sure? We don't know anything about this. What if you end up hurting it?"
"I won't hurt it. I'll be careful," I reassured her.
I slowly got up, trying not to wake him up in the process, and got on my knees beside him, still on the bed. I looked at it and quickly realized it was a bad idea.
"Now you have to do it. When will you ever learn?" Sara said and I sighed. I grabbed it with my hand and Ayden groaned. I froze, praying he wouldn't wake up. I began stroking him up and down slowly and he moaned in his sleep.
"I'm surprised he hasn't woken up,"
"Maybe he is having one of those sex dreams," Sara said and I gasped.
"You can have those?"
"Yes, they are real,"
I started pumping faster and slowly bent down to his level. Here goes nothing. I put his length in my mouth and I gagged. I did it a couple of times and then pulled it out.
"Please don't stop," His voice sounded rough.
I looked up to see his eyes still closed but his head was tilted back. I put him inside my mouth again and he grabbed my hair. Once I got used to it I began to go faster and he moaned loudly. His moans were like music to my ears. My arm was getting cramped, I moved it away but I kept moving my head. I went as deep as I could but I kept feeling like I wanted to throw up.
"Jade wait I think I-" Ayden let out a loud moan as a warm liquid filled my mouth. I kept pumping until he told me it was fine. I sat up and wiped my mouth.
"You see all that?" He motioned at all the liquid on the bed. "Weeks of build-up for you. I have never cummed this much before,"
He smiled at me and patted the place next to him. I laid down and he placed a kiss on my head.
"What was that for?" His voice was groggy.
"I wanted to try it," I shrugged. I looked up at him and smiled. "By the way, I love you too," His smile dropped for a second and my heart stopped.
"You were awake?" He asked sounding panicked.
"Yes. . . kind of. I'm sorry for listening in," I rambled on and he shook his head. He grabbed my face and smiled.
"I love you, Jade," He said. I felt like my heart was going to burst out of my chest.
"I love you too Ayden," He kissed me and I felt a tear escape my eyes.
I have never felt happier than this moment. Right here. Right now.