Update!

Well, hello there everyone! I never thought I would write an update on my book addressing it to so many people. First of all, thank you for the 50k! Second of all, I have had the most amazing weekend watching this book getting all the love. 
   I have seen a lot of questions regarding the second book. I do have a draft open with a few chapters. I was writing it last year right after I finished this one. I also have another book almost completely finished, but since I had a career change, I opened a small business and a lot more crazy stuff has happened to me over these last few months, I haven't been able to finish them. 
   I don't want to bore anyone with the details so I won't get into it. The main reason I did this was to let everyone know that I will be continuing the series! I'll work on it on my off time and hopefully have it out as soon as possible for you!:) 
   The next update on this book will be when I'm closer to releasing the second one that way everyone will get notified when it gets uploaded. 
   Thank you, everyone, again for all the love and comments you've been adding along the way. I can't wait to chat with you guys again!

   If you've made it all the way here tell me, what was your favorite part of the book?