CHILDHOOD LOVERS

______________PREVIEW______________

So this story contains strong language and mature content. This is my second story and I hope you like it and if you did then please give a vote 🤗

This also includes violence, sexual, humiliation, torture, rape..........

Like and maybe share my story,😜😜
____________-_-___________-_-___________

"D-don't...... Please don't leave me!!!"
Not sparing me any glance he hope in to the car that waiting for him and it drives off.

************************************

"Look at you! Ugly and smelly! You never get any friends you loser!"
They begin to beat me up as I cried out loud and it suddenly turned dark.

************************************

"Let go off me!"
I warned them with my lips still bleeding from the punch that they gave me. They laughed at me and pushed me against the locker.

"Or else what? You gonna punch us? Oh look guys, this loser is warni-"
Before he get to finish, I punch on the face as he fell down on the floor with a broken nose. They all flinched at his painful cries as I look at them coldly.

"Y-you fucking bitc-"
Not letting them to finish, I beat them all in front of the students as they fearfully stare at me.

************************************

"D-don't reject me please! I-l love you!"
I laughed at his pathetic state as I kneels in front of him with a creepy smile as he looked at me helplessly.

"I won't! I don't reject you nor accept you as my mate! I will never love you! You don't deserve my love! You deserve pain, sadness, and most importantly HATE from me. I will make you hate me as much as I hates you! I will make your life a living hell!!! Did you said you love me? Seriously? After what you did to me you want to be my mate huh? I will gave you the same pain that I ensure in my past! You will suffer like how I suffered that time when you just leaves me and make me a fool in front the people! Listen carefully, I won't love you nor give a fuck about your shit! I HATE YOU DAKOTA!! "
The students gasp at my rough tone as he frozen on his spot with a shock mixed broken.

************************************
😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢