Childhood Lovers

Chapter Forty-five

(Here is michel's and mina's pic👇)

Mina's pic:

Michel pic:

Michel pic:

Hana's Pov:

Hana's Pov:

A week later ~

I was currently in my office doing some paperwork that I need to send it to my dad's computer ASAP, bc I have an urgent meeting this afternoon. About my love life? It's going great and moreover dakota is been busy during his projects and all. When I get home,he was already asleep cause he is attending extra classes so he should be so exhausted after that. Ofcourse I would woke him up to eat his meals and even though he is damn tired,he would never forgets to give me a passionate kiss before doing his stuffs. I'm planning to buy a new car not for me though but for my cute mate. I usually tells alexandra to drop him bc I've early meetings to attend and he would be all pouty and complaints about me to alexandra. Generally I would take pills to sleep cause it's been a week since we last had sex and I'm so horny but I would never touch him without his consent. I know he is tired and frustrated but I could not control but to pleasure myself in the bathroom not waking him up. I flinched when the office door suddenly opened by my secretary in her usual seductive smile as I rolled my eyes internally. She walk towards the table infront of me after closing the door and put the coffee on the table. I nodded and took the coffee cup slowly sip the coffee before putting the empty cup on the table. I signed in relief bc whenever I drink this coffee,I feel some energy and also feel weird at the taste. It's like, rather than smell like a coffee,it smelt like roses. Idk if it's just my imagination but it do smell like that though, anyway the coffee taste good.

Secretary Sana:"Mrs Kim, you have a visitor."
(I looked at her in confusion and nodded my head still confused. She walked towards them door and opened it revealing my old enemy from university.)

Jessica:"Hello my friend, whatcha doing?"
(She walk in with a small guy following her behind,probably her staff I guess. Her dad is a close friend of my dad that I didn't known till he himself introduce to me in a family function that happened when I took the company. He is a nice person unlike his daughter who is a total bitch of herself. Her dad has a partnership with my dad and eventually we met each other in a gathering of all the CEOs from the well known companies. I had to act suprised when this bitch 'accidentally' pour a glass of wine on my favourite suit and her dad scolded her for her clumsiness. She also had to apologise to me that got her to hate me more. I don't care bitch! I hate you ten times more than you hate me. She been coming here most of the time to just annoy me.)