Childhood Lovers

Chapter Forty-nine

       ****************************
        Warning: mature content
       ****************************

Dakota's pov:

Hana's clothes:

Dakota's clothes:

Dakota's clothes:

Next day ~

I snuggle my face in the crook of hana's neck while she was busy with the office work. Hana's dad let her to take a week off and send some personal files to hana this morning. Me and hana in our bedroom inside my nest while cuddling as she also focused on the files that she checking. I growled lowly when she get off from the bed,she chuckles and open the drawer to put the files in. Today is a big day! Hana said,she in not a party girl and don't want to celebrate her birthday but I told her if doesn't celebrate it then I won't talk to her so she agreed it. She was giving me confused look when I unknowingly sequel in the bed. I smiled at her nervously and raised my hands to call her but the knock interrupted us as I let out a annoyed whine. Hana smirked noticing my expression and open the door for the maids who brought our breakfast. There were two of our maids,one is holding the tray while the other is just standing beside the one maid. They lowered their face while showing their neck as hana's pheromones is releasing strongly to make them moan for her. WTH? Get out you horny whore! Snowy growled in my head as I watched them squirming and fidging nervously. Hana give them a wink and took the tray from the maid as their face reddens.

Me:"Don't you atleast have any common sense to not enter upstairs when she in rut? What are you upto huh? Are you trying to get killed or what?!"
(I annoyingly spoke while glaring at them in my bed as I sit up. HUH! They have the audacity to come up here knowing she in her rut!! Okay we omegas will only get intimate with our mate after we marked unlike alphas! Eventhough I trust hana,I don't trust those maids here.Usually when esther took control,she is so cheeky and possessive only towards me unlike hana who flirt with others to just make me jealous and mad. Her wolf will be in control when she goes into ruts,but hana looked unbothered, Like her wolf is not in control at this time.)