Childhood Lovers

Chapter Fifty

---------Semi final---------

[ Warning: violence ⚠️]

Hoon's Pov:

Meanwhile ~~

Me and hwan nods our head at dad as we scanned the area. There is a lot of our mens are guarding the mansion and there in no way any bloody creatures would will dare to enter here without our sight. I've informed olivia that I won't be at home tonight and send yuri home,our grandparents are deep asleep while me,hwan,dad and uncle daeshim are outside at the backyard. The moon is shining too bright that I had rub my eyes in irritation,I heard some rustling sounds from the bushes as I raised my eyebrows. I carefully took steps towards the bush while sniffing the area but I never smell anything danger. I signed in relief when I saw some rabbits jumped out from the bushes and looked at me widely. I chuckled and nearly yelled when suddenly hwan was behind me.

Me:"Motherfu-! Dude are you serious?!"
(He laughed at my startled face and crouch down while holding his stomach)

Hwan:"L-look at your face hyung! Bhahahahhahhha You're such a scaredy cat!"
( I rolled my eyes and smacked his head that he yelps and glare at me. He jumped on to me while we began to bickering and kicking each other's butt but got silent by dad's threating growl.)

Me:"Mmm s-sorry dad."
(We flinched when I heard some noise from inside the mansion. I looked at my dad who held a murderous look as he stormed inside the mansion. He is his wolf control and I literally felt frightened sensing his dominant aura as me,hwan and uncle daeshim rushed inside. My mom and aunty yooni nowhere to be found as our grandparents came out from their room confused. We rushed upstairs to check hana's room as my heart began to beat rapidly against my chest. We walk through the hallway and saw the maids are outside of hana's room while trembling vigorously.)

Dad:"What was that noise?! What happened here?!!"
(I gasped when I saw the widows broken off from the wall creating a big space to let almost ten peoples to enter. I saw my mom and aunty yooni crying while holding a scroll,I clenched my jaw and gritted my teeth in range.)

Me:"That motherfuckers took them! HOW COULD THIS BE POSSIBLE?!!!!"
(I yelled while glaring at the maids as they flinched away in fear. Uncle daeshim approch his wife and my dad do the same as they hugged them.)

Hwan:"Who betrayed us?! We guarded the whole goddamn mansion and still they found a way to take them away how?!!"
(He growled angrily while letting his wolf to took control.)

Granny Biba:"Did you thought vampire are just a normal creatures? They has so many powers and used one of them to enter here without any effort. They are living in darkness and would kill anyone without thinking so be careful kids. If they can enter here without us knowing, that's means they can easily kill us."
(She's says when me and hwan began to rush out but we halted on our steps hearing her.)

Me:"Granny but why did they took dakota?"
(I asked calmly as she looked around scanning the messed up room.)

Granny Biba:"He is her mate hoon, ofcourse she would never let her mate to stay away from her. Noticing this room,I could tell you one thing,there is no struggling or any black magic used to take her with them because she was fully controlled by her vampire side. So hana's vampire side took dakota with her but idk why she killed one of her slaves."
(I cringed at the body of a vampire that laying on the floor with pool of blood covering him as his head was ripped off.)

Hwan:"Is she going to do something to us? You said her body is in now control by her vampire right? They it's gonna be a threat to us."
(He joined and kicked the lifeless body playfully as I rolled my eyes at him)