Childhood Lovers

Chapter Fifty-one

            _________FINAL_________

Dakota's pov:

Dakota's outfit:

Next day ~

I held hana's hand gently while sitting beside her on the bed as she went to coma

I held hana's hand gently while sitting beside her on the bed as she went to coma. Her eyes are closed. Many scratches was on her body and the doctors had already treated them. A mechanical ventilator was put on her face while her head is patched. She lay on the bed lifeless as I tear up staring at her pale face. She was unconscious and her head was bleeding when we got here,idk how but the witch has stabbed her back with something that got her blood loss and passed out. The doctor said,her body is weak and there is a huge wound on head that caused her to went to coma. A heart monitor is placed beside her bed and my heart broke seeing all the equipment connected to her weak body to stay her stable. Wires connected to her chest with small patches that measures the heart rate and rhythm. I glanced at her fingers and cares her pointing finger that applied by a split. The beep sound of the monitor and her slow breathing was the only sound I hear while I wipes off my tears that kept falling like a waterfalls. I softly kissed her thumb and whimpers but she never reacted to anything. The doctor has already changed her clothes to the hospital gown and covers her with a soft sheet. I haven't eaten anything since last night at its nearly afternoon,my family pressured me to eat atleast breakfast but I refused. How could I eat when my mate is in an unconditional state like this huh. Snowy was silent the whole time not even taking control of my body ,but I can feel his pain. He is hurt. Atleast I could wish esther to talk to me but seems like she is unaware of our presence. I've changed my clothes to something comfy and took a shower at the hospital bathroom.

Hwan:"Hey Dakota...."
(I didn't even turn my head and signed heavily because I know they are worried about me)

Me:"Hwan I'm fine.Just go."
(I spoke calmly and sit on a chair beside the bed while still holding her hand.)

Hwan:"But atleast eat something. Look I brought you food.........ya know hana would be so sad if she saw you like this. Do you want her to be hurt seeing you all pale and skeleton? I mean,just look at you."
(I finally looked at him with my puffy eyes and glanced at the food packet in his hands.)