Childhood Lovers

Chapter Forty-seven

**********************************
Warning: sexual content
***********************************

Hana's Pov:

Dakota's outfit:

Hana's outfit:

Next day~~

I walk out from my bedroom while checking the email that my secretary send it to me,I smrik when I saw dakota in the kitchen helping the maids to prepare the breakfast. He is wincing a lot at every step he took as a proud smile tugged on my lips. I saw taehyun in the living room watching some shows while a tea cup on his hand as I step forward to engulfs dakota in my arms. He flinched at my actions and turn around while trying to push me but I only tighten my grip. His personal maid Sofia and other two maids who were working in the kitchen blushed seeing me kissing dakota's neck. They eventually left to give us some space as I kissed him passionately and put him on the counter that he again let out a wince.

Me:"Did I go too rough on you last night hmm?"
(He glare at me while his cheeks began to get redder)

Dakota:"Aishh stop it noona! Hmm are you going somewhere?"
(He asked noticing my outfit as I nodded my head while caring his waist and snuggle my face on his mark taking his wonderful scent)

Me:Hmm yeah. I'm going to drop taehyun off to my apartment. Did he had breakfast already?"
(He nods his head while playing with my hair,I glance over at taehyun who were watching us as I smiled at him)

Dakota:"Okay. Can we go out today? My assignments are done so I'm free,also we should ask our friends to a sleepover."
(I cupped his ass before yanking him towards me while smirking)

Me:"Oh thats great!Maybe we should also ask taehyun to join."
(He grunts at that and get off from the counter while murmuring something. I chuckled at his jealous face and back hugged him)

Dakota:"Ofcourse why not?"
(I slide my hands inside his shirt to cares his tummy as he let out a soft sign)

Me:"Don't be like this honey,he is not going to take me away from you. I'm bounded to be with you till my last breath."
(He looked over at me through his shoulder and smiled)