Childhood Lovers

Chapter Twenty-eight

   ___________________________________
                   Warning:18+
   ___________________________________

(A/o- A-ahm Dakota's and hana's families surname is different bc their dad's are step siblings. Hana's dad is a only son in Kim family so they decided to adopt a kid and that is Dakota's dad . So their surname is different. Dakota's surname is Choi Dakota and hana's surname is Kim Hana 🥴. And someone please tell me the name of mate couples BC I totally forgotten who's mate is who expect hana's 🥲. )

Hana's Pov:

5 days later ~

Dakota's Outfit:

I tiredly laid on our shared bed while softly yawning

I tiredly laid on our shared bed while softly yawning. I was so caught on my daydreaming that I didn't notice my cell phone ringing as I flinched before rolling on the bed and pick my phone from the nightstand. it's nearly 4 pm and I annoyingly attend the call without looking at the name on the screen.

Me:"What?!"
(I coldly said as I heard a scoffs from the other line)

Dylan:"Why so serious dude?!You literally broke my eardrums!!"
(I gulp before nervously laughing at her. )

Me:"S-sorry sis I didn't notice it was you on the phone. Anyway why did you called?"
(I asked softly and also confused bc she barely calls me)

Dylan:"Ah yeah! Hana's dad asked you two come over here for dinner. Mom and aunty Lucy missed you two and wanted to give you something. Don't ask me bc I don't know either. So inform hana about towards dinner"
(He says as I sat on my bed with a wide grin. I missed my parents and sisters. I nods my head although she won't see it while squeezing the pillow on my lap )

Me:"Alright! We'll be there!"
(I beamed before looking at the suddenly open door. I blushed seeing hana smirking at me while coming towards me. I gulp and signal her to keep quiet as she climbed on the bed with a cheeky grin. I drool at her sweaty clothes and look away when she caught me staring at her cleavage. )

Hana's outfit: