Childhood Lovers

Chapter Thirty-six

Dakota's Pov:

Next day ~~~

Dakota's hoodie:

I patiently wait for the call from hana bc since last night,she is avoiding my calls and messages

I patiently wait for the call from hana bc since last night,she is avoiding my calls and messages. My sisters told me everything about the vampire things and I couldn't believe it! How dare grandma do such a thing to hana and keep treating her bad whenever she visits the mansion. I thought it's cause hana always talk rude towards grandma that's why she doesn't likes hana but there are such a things happened here! I was so upset and scared thinking,what could happen to hana if she was alone outside and the stupid blood sucking creatures will do something horrible to my might and it's kind poked my anxious. I'm at hana's parents mansion cause my sisters insists,it's not good for me to be alone at our apartment so they took me here. Snowy blocked me from mindlinking him and told me I'm bad a mate,he is correct though.  I didn't hear what hana have to tell and jumped into the conclusion and hurts her. She probably think that I don't want her near me so that's the main reason she left from the apartment last night. My sisters and their mates already left to their home and here I am sitting on the bed in hana's room feeling depressed. I knew,hana will never hurts me nor her family but.......I just felt a sudden fear when I heard she's a vampire from michael's mouth! That jerk played with my mind and tried to make me hate hana using that topic while I fell for it. It's all my fault for believing his words! And it's true that hana is a half vampire but no! She's not danger to me nor our family. Hwan and hoon went to search for hana in different places were she usually goes whenever she felt upset and update me but she is nowhere to be found. I hug myself while staring at the phone screen that infront of me in the bed. My parents and hana's parents are downstairs in the living room. It's already lunch time but I don't have an appetite to eat so I told them I'm not hungry. My gaze drift to the phone towards the ring on my hand that hana give me at the favourite spot. I slight smile tugged on my lips remember how tensed she looked when she asking me to marry her. I let out a soft chuckle while tears began to fell on my cheeks as I hug my knees to my chest. Where are you hana? I'm sorry..... please come home. I flinched when I saw a silhouette at the balcony of hana's room as a shiver went through my body. I quickly move away from the bed when the form of a person began to approach the room while I tremble unconditionally. Oh god who is that? Is it a ghost? Or is a thief? Is he going to kill me? I closed my eyes tightly while hugging my knees to my chest as I felt the person coming closer to the bed. I breathe out a heavily and frown smelling hana's scent and shoot my eyes open displaying hana's beutiful face. Her brows are crossed and lips form a thin. She looked confused yet pissed. Her beautiful black hair now looked like a bird nest. Her puffy cheeks has dried tear drops and her blue ocean eyes is red. And I know she didn't get any sleep and was crying. Her clothes is not dirty but it's looks like someone gripped on them that made her clothes wrinkled. Her rosy lips has bruised and I gasp at the dried blood stain on them. She stood near the leg of the bed and look at me in question. I closed my open lips and blinks a few times before climbing off from the bed jumping in her arms that caused her to stumble back. I cried on her neck while hugging her like a coala as I clutch in her jacket.