Childhood Lovers

Chapter nineteen

************************************
Warning: sexual content
************************************
Dakota's Pov:

Next day~~

Hana keep on hugging me from behind while we watch the movie of Annabelle. We decided a sleep over tonight at my apartmentand invite our friends. I was having a hard time to focus on the movie but hana distracting me with her lips that now touching my sent gland. Me ans hana are sitting on the couch with hwan and his mate yuri. My sister's are here with their mates and atleast the one who is not with their mate is Luther and Jennifer.He brought a girl with him and she was literally staring at Hana whenever she gets a chance and it made me blew up. The others are sitting on the floor with some blankets and chips while I munch my own Cheetos also feeding hana. I felt her kissing my earlobe as I flinched and smile at the TV totally avoiding her pleading to get my attention.

Hana:"Baby~~please give me attention~"
(I want to chuckled at her needy tone but I held myself)

Me:"Not now baby,let me watch this movie can ya?"
(I spoke while my eyes on the movie as hana didn't ready to stop her whines. She continued to kiss and nibbles my earlobe before she move down to my neck. I panicked feeling her breath on my sent glands as she give a hard lick on them,I jolt up from hana's lap but she pulled me down before anyone notice us.)

Hana:"I said I want your attention, either you give attention or you want me to eat you up infront of them? Hmm?"
(I turn around to look at her in shock as she stood after making me sit on her place)

Me:"Where you going?"
(I whispered yelled at her as she wink at me )

Hana:"Let me grab some drinks for you guys!"
(She says before walking towards the kitchen as I sat there uncomfortably. I saw Luther's gf, what was her name?....ah Lisa! She following hana and also entered the kitchen while smirking at me..? Eh?)

Hana's Pov:

I drink some cold water from the fridge but saw a reflection on the fridge door as it startled me. I swung around only to be disappointed, Lisa was standing behind me with a nervous smile.

Me:"Oh god! You gave me a heart attack Lisa,eh...do you need anything?"
(She put a strands of her her behind her ear as she nods)

Lisa:"I-i...I was thirsty....so I thought to ask you for a drink..."
(She shutters and bite her lips nervously as I shook my head smiling)

Me:"Why not! Here!"
(I give her the bottle of cold water as she clumsily drink it before handing me back.)

Lisa:"H-hey....hana!"
(She blurred out as I look at her confused)

Me:"Yes?"
(I replied with a slight smile)

Lisa:"D-do......you h-have a b-bf?"
(I looked at her confused because Luther have told her that Dakota and I dating then why she asked? )

Me:"Didn't Luther told you Dakota being my mate?"
(She smiled embarassed but look at me seductively)

Lisa:"He is your mate but not your bf right? Luther told me you like one night stands,w-would you like to-"
(Before she can finish her sentence, someone walk inside the kitchen. Catching the sent of the person makes me grin)

Dakota:"Back off girl! She already has a bf and that's me!"
(He bravely says while crossing his arms infront of his chest as he glare at Lisa who was death glaring him)

Lisa:"You can't decide what she wants! She has her own-"
(This time,I interpreted her as she looks at me with her puppy eyes)

Me:"That's correct but I had a doubt that you didn't come here to just for a drink but wanted to seduce me, am I right Lisa?"
(She have a big eyes while staring at me before walking out from the kitchen purposely brushing her shoulder to Dakota's.)