Childhood Lovers

Chapter Five

Hana's Pov:

Next day >>>At University

I grunts angrily at my wolf who had been out of control since from last night. After I came back from my so called friend it's none other than Luca who was from the club we decided to have some private time in his apartment. He is just so cute and sexy at the same time that I couldn't stop fucking him so it gone to midnight. He was so pouty and stubborn to let me go so I had to have a few rounds more and sneak out from there. Shockley, he lied to about his age and soon told me he is joining our university from today. He suddenly asked me to be his girlfriend and I just accept it because I want him a little more and he'll be perfect for me in my runt. I lean on the locker room and scanned hwan who was looking around from the time he got here. I make a confused look at him when his eyes caught something or someone? My body went numb and my heart skip a beat when a intoxicate scent hits my nostrils. My lips became dry as I lick them and took a deep breath taking that scent as my wolf began to howl in my head. The scent smells like kind of strawberry with mint as I stood straight and looked around desperately to find that one person who smells this addictive. The scent coming close to us but suddenly its fading away as I grunts furiously. My mate is nearby and just walked away from me without any interest. I frown and follows the tempting scent ignoring my friends shouting my name. Naughty mate is trying to play with the wrong person, just wait after I found you, I'm gonna fuck you everyday so that you can't even walk for months. After a long searching, I found him near some of new students in the first floor. So he is a new kid huh? I slowly began to walk off from the stairs and towards the group of students. I chuckle when he sense my scent and desperately look around before his eyes land on me. I gulp at his eyes that so familiar with me and proceed to walk towards with a slow steps. Before I knows, I was standing in front his small figure and look down at his sparkling green eyes before pulling him into my arms. Ahh so good....he let out a little whine when I snuggle my face into his neck while hugging him close to me.
Mate!!!! My wolf scream as I look at the group of students staring at us as I broke our hug and interlocked our hands together before glaring at them all. They all shivers at my cold face and mind their own business as I pinned him on the near by wall as he gasped at my actions before looking at me cutely with his flushed cheeks. He looks familiar but where did I saw him before? His green eyes, its so familiar and the mole under his neck.... He whimpers slightly when I placed my arms on his waist. Shit!!! He's so gorgeous!!!.

Me:"What's your sweet name baby? I want to hear your voice, come on!"
(I grins at his shy form as he put his arms on my neck.)

Dakota:"D-dakota. M-my n-name i-is D-dakota m-miss..."
(Th-that name? Why is he sound so familiar? Suddenly I was pulled off by hwan who was chasing me with others.)

Hwan:"Hana what the hell are you doing?!!!"
(My brother blew up angrily as I heard a Loud gasp from my mate. I looked at my mate who was staring at me in horror. Huh?)

Dakota:"H-hana......"
(He whispered my name as I struggled to get away from my brother who was gripping me by my shoulder. The hell is wrong with him?)

Hwan:"Oh my Dakota are you okay dear?! Aishhh Hana what did you do to him?"
(Wait..... My brother knows him? I finally make it out from him grip as I looked them two in full of confusion)

Me:"What's happening here? Do you know him brother?"
(My brother patted my shoulder as he smiled at me widely.)

Hwan:"It's him Hana, your childhood bestfriend. They arrived yesterday thats why dad asked us to stay, but you choose to hangout with your 'friend'. He was so worried when he didn't saw you yesterday but now you two have seen already."
( W-what?!! I purse my lips at the new information as it all hit me. I looked towards Dakota who was nervously looking at me as my confused and happy turn to range. His happy smile fade out when I glare at his form with full of anger and sadness.)

Dakota:"H-hana..... i-im r-really s-sorry for-"
(I didn't let him finish before walking away from there. I can sense his wolf's whimper but damn I don't give a fuck!!! I have to cool my mind before doing anything. My wolf growl at my rude behavior towards our mate as I walk out from the university in full of anger.)

Dakota's Pov :

Uniform :

I felt a spank on my chest as I look down to hide my teary eyes

I felt a spank on my chest as I look down to hide my teary eyes. I felt some caring my shoulder as I look up at hwan in hopeless. He gave me a soft look and patt my head as he wipes my teary cheeks.

Me:"I-I'm s-sorry..... I-I didn't m-mean a-anything... S-she's my m-mate and n-now I t-think she d-doesn't want m-me as her m-mate."
(I flinched when he suddenly screamed out loud while gripping my hands as I hissed. He let go off my hands and cleared his throat before smiling)

Hwan:" You're her mate?!!!! OMG I'm so happy for you both!!! Don't stress yourself thinking about her okay? She'll be fine after sometime and you can talk to her then. Oh! Guys, this is Hana's mate and also my cousin!"
(They also have the same expression as surprise but all smiled and introduced themselves.)

Me:" It's so nice to meet you all and I love to introduce my friends too. Guys! Come here! "
(I called out the small group of people who were awkwardly standing there)

Memo:

Memo:" H-hi

Memo:" H-hi. I'm memo I'm 18 years old."
(She gulp and wave at them as they smiled at her.)

Martin:" Hi guys! I'm Martin. "
(He spoke with a polite way as we headed to our class while still worried about Hana.)

Martin :

Jennifer :"Don't have to worry little guy, Hana is a short tempered girl and it will take some plenty of time to get her shit together

Jennifer :"Don't have to worry little guy, Hana is a short tempered girl and it will take some plenty of time to get her shit together."
(I chuckle at her cheeky smile and nods my head slowly. Please be okay. I will explain to you everything and then we'll be happy together. I signed before entering the class)

VOTE>°°°VOTE>°°°VOTE>°°°VOTE>°°°
Thanks for reading 😊
Love you all❤❤
Wait for next chapter 👍