Childhood Lovers

Chapter Forty-six

  *********************************
Warning: Little bit sexual content
  *********************************

Hana's Pov:

Same night~~

I ran into the woods with Jessica following behind as we entered the clear path of the dark forest

I ran into the woods with Jessica following behind as we entered the clear path of the dark forest. I think that at night the woods can be an entirely different setting, full of mystery and sometimes fear. It was quite and somber in there and I felt a chill as the darkness engulfed me.  It was the most piercing darkness ever-it was not merely the darkness that came out of absence of light,it was much more sinister. Dark trees trunks, shadows, overhanging limbs across the path seen at the last second,climbs of bushes, barely visible black trials snaking through the undergrowth, moon shining through the lattice of leaves ,patchy sky and stars seen in glimpses through tree breaks, tall shadowed pines stretching up like arrows in to sky, streaks of clouds against................. sound.
The leaves crutches under my paws as I step. The wind howls in my face as I ran faster and faster. It's been years that I ran like this with my form form. I ran at my full speed while growling loudly to let the preys know that the real beast is here to hunt.
My paws felt numb as my fur get drenched and the clear sky began to get cloud. Little by little droplets of water began to fall on my warm fur. I shiver under the rain and quicken my speed when I catch the scent I was looking for. I slowed down my speed and lowered my head behind the big rock that covering the small clear ground in the middle of the woods as I watch the moose getting feeded by a rogue. His silver fur is muddy while he had a tight grip on the lifeless moose that taking his last breath before its body fell on the ground. The silver wolf has so many marks on his body that looked fresh, probably get those by attacking the moose as he let out a loud howl. I glanced at Jessica who stood there with wide eyes as she watches the beast. I signalled her to stay behind as I slowly took steps towards the beast that was angrily ripping the mooses head off but he frozen hearing the cracked sound of the branch that I stepped on. I curse under my breath when he began to growl at me while murderously looking at my eyes with his blue one. Again a beta I see. I smrik when he lowered his head noticing my dominant aura but being a stubborn he is,bark at me. Wrong move bitch! I growled angrily while towering his small form as he whined in range.