Childhood Lovers

Chapter Thirteen

Flash back >>>

Hana's Pov :

I wided my eyes as I rushed out while breathing heavily. I pushed the maids that outside on the mansion as I makes my way outside. My eyes begin with hot tears as I watch Dakota standing there with a sad face. He look away seeing me as I try to get him.

Me:"N-no! Dakota where are you going?!!"
(I shouted as he flinched and move away from me. I frown my eyebrows at his behavior)

Dad:"Hana! Daughter Dakota have to go with his parents to US due to family problem!"
(I keep my eyes at Dakota as he didn't even look at me in the eyes)

Me:"No! He can't just leave like this! Darling come here! You can't do this to me!"
(My voice cracked at this as I pleadly look at him)

Mama:"Little baby let him go!"
(She spoke softly as I shook my head while crying my eyes out)

Me:"D-don't....Please don't leave me!!!"
(Not sparing me any glance as he hope in to the car that was waiting for him and it drives off)

Flash back end

Dakota's Pov :

I stare at the way were Hana just passed out as I signed sadly. Did she mad at me? Or is it cause of my clothes? I thought she loved it when I wear something sexy so at least I get some attention from her like the other girls in our university gets. I'm so dumb! I feel so ashamed of myself for trying this stupid outfit! I snap out of my thoughts feeling a hand on my shoulder as I look up, I saw Luther was so close to me that I flinched away scared. He smrik and raise his hands in a playful manner.

Luther :"Oh shit did I scared you Dakota? I'm so sorry."
(He spoke in a friendly manner as I flashed a soft smile at him)

Me:"O-oh it's fine, I was just distracted by my own thoughts hehe."
(I spoke that made him look at me curiously as I blushed)

Luther :"Let me guess, hmm its about Hana right? Aishhh that girl is getting on my nerves these days. She been acting like a jerk around you and I can see how much its hurts you."
(He move closer to me. I mean so close to my limits as I awkwardly move back with a unpleasant smile on my face)

Dakota:" Not really. She didn't hurts me any physically so it's fine. U-umm Luther can you please move back? You're too close. "
(I mumbled but he just smiles darkly that I tremble under his gaze. I was so distracted that I didn't noticed the others were all gone to the dance floor as me and Luther was the only one in the seat. And it's really scared me to the core.)

Luther :" Oh yeah am I? But its going to be okay little one, I will take care of you and give you the all attention and love you deserve."
(His sweet smile turn to something evil as he touched my thighs and moves to my neck as a long tear slide down slowly.)

Me:"L-luther p-please, I-i d-don't l-like t-this! N-no s-stay a-away f-from m-me!! W-what a-are y-you d-doing?!?!!"
(I pushed him by his chest as he looked at me madly. I whispered when he aggressively grabbed my writs and growl)

Luther :"You are mine Dakota! Can't you see my love towards you?! I always trying to get close to you but you always choose Hana! I was in love with you when I first laid my eyes on you and I'm not letting anyone to have you but me!"
(His aura change to so much evilness ass I silently cried and glance at others who were distracted by the loud music that didn't have much attention towards me)

Me:" W-what do y-you mean! I'm H-hana's mate a-and you can't d-do this to me! You h-have your destined mate that w-waiting for you! Just leave me please"
(I struggle to get free from his grip but he held it so tightly that I hissed from pain and fear. Please Hana, where are you?!?!?!)