Childhood Lovers

Chapter forty

***********************************
Warning: SEXUAL CONTENT
***********************************

Hana's pov:

Hana's clothes:

I just ended the call with jennifer who was advising me to wear only a towel when I go to the room like wtf? Dakota will definitely gonna faint if he sees me like that and I felt his nervousness when we entered the mansion so I'm not planning to r...

I just ended the call with jennifer who was advising me to wear only a towel when I go to the room like wtf? Dakota will definitely gonna faint if he sees me like that and I felt his nervousness when we entered the mansion so I'm not planning to ruin this moment with him passing out. I was waiting for this moment from the day I turned 15 and even though he was not there with me but still I got a lot of wet dreams about him being roughly fucked by me and woke with a painful boner. I had a sexy pic of him in my phone that time when he suddenly goes to into his heat at the middle of a movie night at his house and I secretly took a photo of him when he was only in his underwear so after he left,I still had that photo with me and usually I calm myself down with his photo when I go into my rut. I didn't hated my baby but I was broken,I only be brave when he was with me and when he leaves me,my enemies took the chance to bully me and finally I become so cruel to the point that I literally killed my bullies. That the day I started being cold towards others except my loved ones and been slept with anyone that caught my eyes. But the thing is........the people I've been sleeping with haven't giving me the pleasure that dakota give me with his only one touch on my neck. That made me to go mad and I hurt the person who I fucked but being a horny sluts they are not giving up on me and always following me around the school to just get a quick fuck. Esther is right though,I was a horny bitch that time but I didn't even mind to fuck my maids. Oh come on, I'm not that low to fuck them. When I saw dakota after so many years,I was shocked,sad, angry,and happy. But I only showed my angry side to him bc I want to see if he still has the same feeling for me and when I found out he's dating martin, it's angered my wolf and I had sex with Luca to let my frustrations out on him. I am obsessed with my mate and couldn't come to love someone else like I loves him. He is my everything and the most beautiful omega boy I've ever seen in my entire life and I'm so happy to know that he's mine. My mate. My love. My childhood sweetheart. Omg he's my husband now and I feel like I'm the only lucky person in the world who got a sweet gorgeous mate like him. I know something is wrong with me because I can feel it on my body. I grow stronger day by day that I literally broke my office table that made by steel. I was so shocked and asked esther but like always she didn't replied me like she's fearing something or someone. My fangs become so sharp and I have a weird behaviour when I saw blood. When I saw my secretary accidentally cut her thumb when she was cutting a apple for me and I don't know how to explain it but I kinda feel like to lick that blood on her thumb so badly. I cringe at the thought and put on a leather pant with matching black loose shirt that I let a few buttons off so it can show my cleavage and half of my chest area. I tied my hair to a man bun and sprayed my body with a lavender perfume. I put a silver chain on my neck and a expensive watch on my right wrist before walk out to our bedroom where we're going to enjoy our first night. I stood infront of the door while breathing heavily because I smelt dakota's scent at the hallway towards the room as I slowly open the door and stepped inside before closing door behind me. I looked around the surrounding with a curious look until I spot a small soul sitting on the middle of the bed. The maids did a good job! The bed decorated with rose petals as I intensely looked at my mate who's avoiding my eyes while fiddling with his fingers as his legs crossed. I can tell by his face that he affair of my presence as he slowly raise his head to meet my angry gaze. I smrik when he caught me looking at his long tanned legs as I slowly make my way towards the big couch infront of the bed taking a seat. He watched my moves curiously while biting his plum rosy bottom lips as I spread my legs a little and put my hands on the soft widely while staring at him. He is only in a thin shirt and I couldn't control but trial my gaze on his white lingerie that obviously showing inside his thin shirt that barely reached his mid thigh.