Childhood Lovers

Chapter thirty-nine

Dakota's Pov:

(The wedding day)~~

Dakota's wedding dress:

I was nervously pacing forth and back in the dressing room at the church hall while my body began to get shiver due to anxiety

I was nervously pacing forth and back in the dressing room at the church hall while my body began to get shiver due to anxiety. The wedding dress I wore is so beautiful and the white diamond necklace perfectly matching the gown. Ofcourse we Omegas wore gown at their wedding day but I don't know why I feel like this. Hey dakota just calm down. Don't have to freak out thinking hana won't like you bc you wore a gown, most omegas does wear anyway. You're beautiful and I'm sure she's gonna pass out seeing you this gorgeous in these gown. Snowy softly says to me as I sit down the soft couch inside the room. My mom and aunty yooni with mina and memo is here watching me fiddling with my fingers nervously. I carefully pick up the bouquet from the little table beside me and looked them all softly.

Mina:"Finally! Are you done freaking out dude?!"
(She shook her head playfully while putting some lip gloss on my quivering lips)

Memo:"Hey it's okay dakota. It's your big day and finally you're going to be hana's offical husband! I'm so happy for you both!"
(She beamed in happiness as I gave her nervous smile.)

Me:"I-i know.... it's just I'm so n-nervous! What if she doesn't l-like my dress? Is she going to t-tease me bc I put makeup? What if she fell out of love with me bc I look ugly?"
(I pour them with my useless questions as they all give me a blank face)

Mina:"Wtf dude! Hana loves you and waiting for you to becomes her! Don't doubt her dakota bc she can't take that! You both are waiting for this day to happen for a too long remember? Don't you want to be hers? Only hers?"
(I shyly nods my head while biting my lips and all the nervousness suddenly vanished from me)

Me:"I do. And I'm ready to be only hers! Oh goodness! Do I really good in this dress guys?!"
(I asked them while staring at my reflection on the mirror as they nods their head union)

Aunty yooni:"You look so pretty sweetie. I can't wait to call you as my son-in-law!"
(She excitedly says while hugging me softly as I chuckled at her)

Mom:"I-i can't believe my l-little baby is going get m-married today. Ugh I'm gonna cry!"
(She said while crying dramatically as I rolled my eyes and hugged her. My eyes began to get watery as I hugged her so tightly)

Aunty yooni:"Oh don't ruin your makeup pumpkin hana wouldn't like  to see you with teary eyes."
(She softly spoke as I nods my head and took a deep breath in and out to calm myself down. Someone knocked on the door and opened revealing my dad's handsome face. He's wearing a black suit with black shoes as his eyes winden spotting me standing their shyly)

Dad:"W-wow! Is this really my son standing here! You gonna make hana drool for you son."
(He teased me while giving me a bear hug as I place my head on his warm chest.)