Childhood Lovers

Chapter Four

Dakota's Pov:

Next day ~~~

I step outside of my house with my family as we excitedly get into the car that waiting for us. Today is the day where we're going back to Korea, I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. I've been thinking about the situation from last night and couldn't get to sleep. How is she? Is she still mad at me for leaving her? Like dad said, is she still that chubby and cute like in the past? Ahhhhh I'm going crazy!!!! Not too long, we arrived at the airport and hope out from the car as smiling like an idiot.

Mom:"Are you good sweetie?"
(My mom worriedly asked and I just nods at her. Dylan wiggle her eyebrows teasly as I blushed like a tomato)

Dylan:"Don't have to worry mom, our Dakota is just too excited to meet his childhood friend, he didn't found his mate yet so what if his mate is one of our cousins?"
(Ahhh just kill me already. My parents smile at my shy face as I try to hide my face with my hand bag.)

Mom:" I wish it was hana then,me and Lucy always shipped you two and although you were looks close to each other. I sometimes saw hana freaking out when Dakota gets sick, I also wanted her to be my daughter in law. You know what Dylan, Dakota would steal some of her clothes so he can smell like her, it's kinda cute to see him so small in her baggy clothes and hana's flushed face."
(I whines cutely as they begin to blabbering about how I sleep on her bed if I get scared and how hana fight her brothers when she saw them trying to come close to me just to tease her.)

Dad:"Yahhh stop making fun of him you two! Dakota son, could you help me to pick up the bags!"
(Dylan ran to help dad before I could and gave me a playful wink. I smiled at her warmly as me and daiyu make our way Inside.)

Time skip >>>Korea

I took a deep breath taking the cool fresh smell of Seoul city, my wolf purrs at the feeling of cold wind that brush off my warm skin as we step outside the house that looks the same as in  the past

I took a deep breath taking the cool fresh smell of Seoul city, my wolf purrs at the feeling of cold wind that brush off my warm skin as we step outside the house that looks the same as in  the past. My breath hitched at the sight of the couple that in front of the doorway as my parents hugged the the couples. Me and my sisters stood beside our parents awkwardly to don't know what to do as the couple glance at us before grabbing us with them for a warm hug.