Childhood Lovers

Chapter Twenty-five

Dakota's Pov:

3 months later ~~

Hana's pajama:

Dakota's pajama:

Dakota's pajama:

It's been three months, hana had proposed to me, and the news spread like a fire in our family and university

It's been three months, hana had proposed to me, and the news spread like a fire in our family and university. We always call and care to eachothers that got some others to find a way to bully me but ptff......they know who's mate I am so wouldn't dare! After hana propose to me,she took me to her parents mansion to tell them about us and they're so happy. Our dads insists us to sleep in different rooms till our marriage but who cares, I sneak out from my room at night and cuddle with Hana the whole night. My sister's and their mates sometimes visits me to check on me and that got hana's blood pressure high whenever she sees Martin so close to me and drag me away from them to just make sure her hickeys are on my neck. You know, it's so embarassing when they start to tease me and my mom also join them except hana's mom who scold at them for making me uncomfortable. Hana took me out for a date every month and brought me lot of things like plushies,cute clothes, ornaments and even lingerie!!! I was so shy and blushing when she told me to wear them at our first night. Hana and her friends graduated a month ago and took her dad's company as a CEO. She was so annoyed than I am when her works got too tiring and I've to calm her down by my kiss. She asked me to live with her and ofcourse I accept it even though she come home late, I gets some kisses and hugs before we go sleep. I shut my eyes and breath in softly when out off nowhere an arm come around me. I smiled still my eyes closed feeling the same warm lips on my neck that kissing and the wonderful scent of rain and woods before a chin placed on my shoulder. The arms around my waist tighten and she inhaled my scent and let out a throaty moan. I blushed at that btw hehe.

Hana:"What're you doing here at this hour sweetheart?"
(She asked in her husky tone that sent shiver down to my spin. Tiredness sees in her voice as she hide her face in my neck.)

Me:" Just wanted to take some fresh air. You're early today?"
(I asked softly and look outside of the beutiful city and cares her arms around me with a sign. Yeah it's only 8'clock, she's usually come home at 10 pm.)