Childhood Lovers

Chapter Sixteen

Next day>>>

Hana's Pov:

I glanced over at Dakota who was avoiding my gaze with a deep blush on his chubby cheeks.I smiled at him when he glanced at me and look away shyly. I knew the reason of his shyness and I'm enjoying it. After the kiss Last night,he keeps blushing whenever I'm near him and it's kinda makes me to kiss him again but too embarassed to do that though. The others are too concentrate on the discussion of  Jessica's new bf and it's none another than Luca.

Maggie:"Thank God! Finally that Luca guy leaves our Hana alone,or else I would have been killed him."
(She said and rolled her eyes at nothing as I keep my gaze on Dakota infront of me.)

Jennifer:"I heard they're dating like an month now and we didn't know.!"
(Shesaid casually and sip her orange juice)

Luther:"Whoa!So that's mean,he was cheating on Hana this whole time and we thought he was a nice guy but nah he's not!"
(I bite my tongue to prevent from screaming at him but kept quiet.i don't want to make a scene here! I look over at the gang that just enters at their cafeteria and gritted my teeth.  Fuck my life!)

Memo:"Oh look, the newly couples are here!"
(She says sarcastically as I look away growling. But surprisingly,I didn't felt jealous or anger seeing Luca with Jessica and her gang.)

John:"What if he comes here? Are we going to let him and his girlfriend sit here? Oh no please!"
(He put his head on the table with an annoyed sign. I looked up noticing a hand on top of my arm as I raised my eyebrows amused at Dakota.)

Maggie:"Ooooo I see, someone is in a mood huh?"
(I glare at Maggie as she at others chuckled at Dakota when he pulled his hand from me and look down shyly.)

Luca:"H-hey guys,can we sit here?"
(Oh man!!I Focus on my gaze on Dakota as he bite his lips  uncomfortably. I knew he don't like Luca and I'm not going to make him upset!)

Jennifer:"No. There is a lot seats see available then why here?"
(Luca smiled annoyed and sat right next to me that I jerked away. I look at him coldly as he sheeplessly smile at me. I rolled my eyes at him and stare at my plate on their table.)

Maggie:"Did we told you to sit here? Please sit somewhere else Luca!"
(She literally shout at him as Jessica and her gang sat with us.)

Jessica:"You better shut your fucking mouth you bitch!My baby can sit anywhere he want and you can't do anything about it!"
(This bitch... I can feel the suprise stare of my friends on me as I kept quiet. If I look at Jessica then I'm sure,she won't have a mouth to speak
Because I'll break it. I felt an hand caring my thighs as I look at Luca who was smirking at me. My eyes went wild seeing Dakota grabbing Lucas hair with a tight grip and slammed him on the floor with a thud. Dakota's eye's turn to blue as he sat on top of Lucas body and slapped his cheeks hard. I laughed at Lucas scared face as he tries to get away from Dakota.)

Luther:"Oh boy, hey someone hold Dakota! Come here....... Ow!"
(When Luther try to hold Dakota, he pushed Luther and hit Lucas face. I stood up and cooly pull him away from the injured Luca and put him on my shoulder.i heard gasps from the students but I Just ignore them and walk out with a whining Dakota.)

Dakota:"AHHHHHHH!! Let go of me! I'm gonna kill that motherfucker!"(He began to hit my back but I didn't budge from the hit and walk out from cafeteria into the empty storage room

(He began to hit my back but I didn't budge from the hit and walk out from cafeteria into the empty storage room. I put Dakota down as he try to get away from me but I trapped him in my arms as I placed my hands on the wall behind him. He looks at me annoyed and tried to push me as I move closer to his sulking form. He hit my chest while sulking but I shut him off by my lips that smashed on his plum lips. He gasps and struggle as I grabbed his nape while hugging his tiny waist with one hand. He slowly stopped struggling and grip my collar of my shirt pulling me down a little as he stood on his toes. I eagerly suck his lower lip as he do the same on my upper lip.He cutely let out some whine as I pick him up from the ground and slammed him against the wall while hungrily kissing him. He wrapped his hands around my neck as we desparately kiss with so much need. I squeezed his butt cheeks as he gasps before entering my tongue inside his warm mouth exploring every Inch of his mouth. He taste like milk shake as we play with out tongue for dominance and I won before hardly suck his tongue. I felt him struggling to breathe as I broke the kiss and put my forehead against his while breathing heavily. Our eyes are closed and only heard our fast heartbeats that beating against our chest. I slowly open my eyes and look directly at Dakota's normal green orbs as he do the same. We stare at eachother in so much affection as I slowly put him down and cares his left cheeks.)

Me:"Explain!"
(He looks up at me in tears as I wipe the tears away from his cheeks as he lean on my touch)

Dakota:"I-im sorry Hana,I didn't m-mean to make a s-scene there b-but I-i can't let him t-touch you l-like that. You're mine!"
(He whispered the last words but I heard it. I deeply look at his glowing orbs and peak his wet eyes before give a peak on his trembling lips)

Me:"Yes I am. Did you thought I would like it when that boy touches me huh? Baby I don't. I don't feel anything towards him and also I hate it when someone claim you as theirs. You're my mate Dakota! You belongs to me! You're my love! You're my childhood lover baby and still you are! If you have me then why would you want that loser as your bf?!!Am I not perfect for yo-"
(He peaks my lips as I look at him shocked.)

Dakota:"Don't you dare to say that! You're perfect and I love you more than anything in the world!!"
(He blush as he hides his face in his arms and shook his head. I smrik at his confession and pulled his hand away from his face and bend down staring at his shy face.)

Me:"Ohhhh so you do love me huh? Then why did left me?Why do you have a bf? Why didn't you say this before?"
(He looks up at me sadly as he cupped my cheeks with his tiny yet soft hand as I looked at him for answers)

Dakota:"Sorry Hana, I'll will explain it all later but not now. I promise, I'll tell you after class!"
(He hugs me buring his face on my chest as I hugs him back more tightly caring his head.)

Me:"I missed you so much...."
(He look up at me and smiled warmly. )

Dakota:"I missed you too..."
(We stood there like this a minute before flinching away hearing the banging on the door)

Staff:"Who's there? Open the door please!"
(Me and Dakota look at eachother in wide eyes before laughing. I pulled him towards me and give a one last kiss on his lips before opening the storage room and walk out with hand in hand. I saw the students glaring at Dakota as I growled at them and wrapped my right hand around Dakota's waist protectivly.)

VOTE>°°°VOTE>°°°VOTE>°°°VOTE>°°°
Thanks for reading😁
Wait for next chapter 💅